Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Aelobin (80 DK) solo'd almost all Ulduar and ICC hardmodes (including LK10 HC and LK25 normal), but Algalon has a very strict "enrage" timer if you're soloing him, requiring you to do over 100k dps (unless you tank with a pet, that is). Paladins do pretty well, too.
    Last edited by d07RiV; 2012-11-02 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menphis View Post
    LOL
    I can't believe the proc rate of Hotstreaks xD
    I bet this feels so good.

And I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't just be sitting and doing nothing about it.
    Obviously they will fix it at some point, so you should try and complete your project ASAP =P
    Why? Blizzard doesn't care and has never made an effort to balance levels below max level, nor should they. Not for PvP, not for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Menphis View Post
    LOL
    I can't believe the proc rate of Hotstreaks xD
    I bet this feels so good.

And I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't just be sitting and doing nothing about it.
    Obviously they will fix it at some point, so you should try and complete your project ASAP =P
    I doubt it. They must have foreseen this outcome after putting in ilvl 400 blues for level 80s in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    how do u solo thorim? since for me he despawned when i went in the tunnel =P
    Exactly, you cant solo thorim
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    What other classes could do this do you think? Obviously Blood DKs and such with ease but anything else?
    Prot paladins.