Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

I love Halloween!

Anyone else who loves Halloween?

Deleted
    I like Halloween because of the theme and the way people dress and the whole scary stuff, but I don't like to participate and dress silly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say that, to me, Halloween, or the equivalent in Portugal, just pass at bay.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

I dont really care for halloween but i like the supernatural and paranormal but halloween just seems different to me.

Got me thinking. Is there any new loot from HHM this year in WoW? And yeah, Halloween is pretty cool
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to ask Americans if they celebrate Halloween as big as I see them do on TV. Its a pretty big deal I hear.

Here in the UK, its hardly celebrated at all especially the part of the UK I live, (Essex). No one trick or treats, you'll be lucky to see any decoration besides a Pumpkin (I hear there's a Pumpkin shortage this year) outside... which is a shame I would love to go over the top one Halloween, but no one really cares about it

It's one of my favorite Holidays, I just enjoy the theme and the feeling of mischief in the air (at least it seems that way to me, my imagination just runs wild)
    The earth is not a cold dead place

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I love Halloween. I usually go to a pub crawl in my neighborhood on Halloween, and it's never failed to get me a girl's number. It's the easiest night of the year to chat up a girl because you can always start by commenting on their costume.

And of course all the girls out in sexy costumes is a huge plus too.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Don't particularly care for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'd like to ask Americans if they celebrate Halloween as big as I see them do on TV. Its a pretty big deal I hear.

Here in the UK, its hardly celebrated at all especially the part of the UK I live, (Essex). No one trick or treats, you'll be lucky to see any decoration besides a Pumpkin (I hear there's a Pumpkin shortage this year) outside... which is a shame I would love to go over the top one Halloween, but no one really cares about it
    You know it really depends. I've noticed there are 3 types of people that celebrate halloween for the most part. 1) Kids. It's pretty much an awesome holiday for kids. Get to dress up on a cool costume and have candy thrown at you. 2) People with kids. It's fun to see your kids having such a good time. 3) young adults looking to party. They go to costume parties where the guys dress like super heroes, sailors, and doctors and the girls dress up like slutty super heroes, slutty sailors, and slutty nurses.

Largely it's not celebrated all that much. There are plenty of people who decorate their houses, but that's about it. You can easily go the day without even realizing it's halloween.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

When I was younger I absolutely loved Halloween simply because of the fact of free candy. As I grew older my love for it started to dwindle. Yes it is nice to go to an occasional party but it will never equate to my love I had when I was younger. Now that I have children, I can see that love starting to come back and see the joy my children and nieces/nephews have for it.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

It's my favorite holiday, by far.

I dislike it. I think it's quite stupid and I've never understood the appeal. I'll go along with it because my girlfriend likes it, and I'm sure I'll have a good time and she'll look great. My dislike of it is really the ultimate in First World Problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here (Dominican Republic) we don't celebrate Halloween... so no free candy and no pumpkins D:, well some people make Halloween parties but most of the Halloween parties are just to:

1- Drink
    2- Seeing a lot of womens wearing things like:

So... i don't love it... and i don't hate it... i'm more like... meeeehhh
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2012-10-11 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh i love halloween, it seems be becomming more popular every year in the UK. Although for me its mostly just an excuse for a fancy dress party.

Deleted
    It's not a big deal here, so I don't really care about halloween.

Just for the obligatory Halloween party every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never celebrated halloween, was never a big thing here in Norway. Only in recent years has it started to become something. What I can remember from halloween was that they often sent horror movies on TV, but that's about it.

One of my older cousins has her birthday on halloween, she used to have halloween themed parties. I was to young to participate ofc... =/

But just as halloween is getting more popular here, I see a tendency for it to become more "cute and cuddly"... which is a shame.

Not really a huge thing here, it's getting more populuar though. And you start to see decorations etc much more often, a bit all over the place.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...