Deleted

EU servers down, and website?

Hello!
    Is it something happening now that has been announced but I missed? Cant login and website doesnt seem to work.
    Anyone know?

having same problem, was waiting for someone to post to make sure it wasnt just me. im in US got dc and now cant even get launcher to work. Went to website but its not working.

-just checked their twitter-

Seems its their data centers again. I really hope those are not on the east coast US else that could be really really bad, since the hurricane is coming through right now.

Deleted
    Hey, lots of people on facebook are reporting the same thing, so they will likely we working on fixes etc right now.

With the website and game being down sounds more like they had a data center crash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Anet forgot to pay their bills -- everything asploded. Can't log in to the game; websites are unresolvable; whole nine yards... :/ lol

10+ Year Old Account
    We're on Tarnished Coast and down, about 5 minutes after finishing the event and getting to the chest.

Cleaning lady unplugged it to vacuum the floor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I am way past pissed. I've been on the game for over an hour and 40 minutes trying to beat the Mad King. But every group I've had has been bugged. I've switched characters, logged out, reset the game, changed zones and everything else. Still haven't gotten a working dungeon.

And now I can't even log in. I mean wow. I'm a fan of GW2 but this whole holiday for me has been a personal bust. :/

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Guess I have been lucky we have killed him 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Oh, I am way past pissed. I've been on the game for over an hour and 40 minutes trying to beat the Mad King. But every group I've had has been bugged. I've switched characters, logged out, reset the game, changed zones and everything else. Still haven't gotten a working dungeon.

And now I can't even log in. I mean wow. I'm a fan of GW2 but this whole holiday for me has been a personal bust. :/
    What's happening? I've killed him 4 times now.

website is back up

10+ Year Old Account
    Annnnnnd everything's back. Currently staring at the hole that used to be a lion statue...