Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Let's not forget that Worgen's excuse for going after me like a zealot was that he had a positive read on me, but he started this crusade on day ONE. Then, of course, there's the fact that the bandwagon on me developed instantly. There were so many different things that made it obvious Worgen was scum, I don't even have words to express how I feel about townies voting on me.
    Like I said: I do feel ashamed, because it was indeed obvious as hell, which I can clearly see now. Hindsight is a bitch sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    South Park Picture
    I dun get it.

I fingered you as scum the minute I came back.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Like I said: I do feel ashamed, because it was indeed obvious as hell, which I can clearly see now. Hindsight is a bitch sometimes.
    People make mistakes, plenty of other townies also thought I was scum. What was particularly upsetting was that you and rolo didn't take the time to even let me argue it out, you both immediately voted on me and I died like 20 minutes after Worgen's initial vote. When the game is down to 5 townies, you NEED NEED NEED to let the day phase go on. The longer the day phase goes on and the more people argue the better position the town is in to make the right decision. You never even forced Worgen to invent fake investigations for the days he didn't "investigate" me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I dun get it.

I fingered you as scum the minute I came back.
    :P

It's Captain Hindsight!

People make mistakes, plenty of other townies also thought I was scum. What was particularly upsetting was that you and rolo didn't take the time to even let me argue it out, you both immediately voted on me and I died like 20 minutes after Worgen's initial vote. When the game is down to 5 townies, you NEED NEED NEED to let the day phase go on. The longer the day phase goes on and the more people argue the better position the town is in to make the right decision. You never even forced Worgen to invent fake investigations for the days he didn't "investigate" me.
    I actually made a fake thing in a pm to Rolo :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I mean, it's not hard for a scum to fake investigations, you can easily name people not on your team and say town and be right, but still, you didn't even try =p

(in thread apparently)

Anyway, the day one crusade on me should've sent up MASSIVE alarm bells for every town player. The fact that Worgen KEPT TRYING IT the entire game and then comes out with a fake seer claim and says he's only been doing it because he "knows" I'm a wolf when there's no way he could've investigated me before the game started...just no words. Even Krayzy knew I was innocent and he hates me.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-10-31 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    Worge pretty much faked a lot of stuff in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But no one went for me.

Maybe it was because I was a newbie, meh. I guess I did seemed like a scum, lol.
    It was better to leave you alive then put a target on our backs. Knowing you were scum made it so you could be linked to others by what you were saying.

The same goes with Worgen. There was absolutely no reason Kisuro should have started that lynch on Worgen on the last day. We knew he was scum. Now use that to your advantage. Kisuro starting that vote made me flip flop on Kisuro and Kel as to who was town and who was scum (I never did come to a conclusion).

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 06:23 PM ----------

:P

It's Captain Hindsight!

You did and it confirmed to Rolo that you were scum and I was the Seer. He PM'd me and showed me your PM's.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 06:25 PM ----------

I mean, it's not hard for a scum to fake investigations, you can easily name people not on your team and say town and be right, but still, you didn't even try =p

(in thread apparently)

Anyway, the day one crusade on me should've sent up MASSIVE alarm bells for every town player. The fact that Worgen KEPT TRYING IT the entire game and then comes out with a fake seer claim and says he's only been doing it because he "knows" I'm a wolf when there's no way he could've investigated me before the game started...just no words. Even Krayzy knew I was innocent and he hates me.

I don't hate you :P

I think the way I acted towards you should have thrown up giant red flags to the town (or white flags...or something...something showing that you weren't scum). I voted for you on day one because I honestly saw your posts as being the most scummy that day. I think I may have had an early vote on you on day two, but after that I completely stopped mentioning you at all. I was pretty sure you were town (never investigated you).
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2012-10-31 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You did and it confirmed to Rolo that you were scum and I was the Seer. He PM'd me and showed me your PM's.[COLOR="red"]
    How does this explain his vote on me?

10+ Year Old Account
    The same goes with Worgen. There was absolutely no reason Kisuro should have started that lynch on Worgen on the last day. We knew he was scum. Now use that to your advantage. Kisuro starting that vote made me flip flop on Kisuro and Kel as to who was town and who was scum (I never did come to a conclusion).
    Again, you are completely right on this point. I'll do better next time, I promise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Again, you are completely right on this point. I'll do better next time, I promise.
    You live and you learn :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You live and you learn :P
    Exactly this.

None of us knew what to do before we learned.

Deleted
    Exactly this.

None of us knew what to do before we learned.
    The first games must have been fun, with no one knowing how to play and not knowing what to do.

Deleted
    You weren't backing up with any information. You were just saying that we were scum and that was it.
    I gave plenty of theories to why you were scum, however Worgenite/Arlee did a good job blaming it on "you being the new guy".

Worg/Arlee I just had a gut feeling about. And you can't back it up with solid information unless you're the seer ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    I gave plenty of theories to why you were scum, however Worgenite/Arlee did a good job blaming it on "you being the new guy".

Worg/Arlee I just had a gut feeling about. And you can't back it up with solid information unless you're the seer ^^
    Well, I remember Anakso also saying that because I was a newbie, and he ended up being the cop?

Deleted
    Because SWEDISH POLARBEAR HUNTERs smell :P
    I will use this as proof up in forthcoming games. (They reek of wet dog and scummy intentions)

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 02:18 AM ----------

Well, I remember Anakso also saying that because I was a newbie, and he ended up being the cop?
    Yes, this is true. I however saw through your new-player charade and figured you for scum!

Deleted
    Yes, this is true. I however saw through your new-player charade and figured you for scum!
    At first, I thought I wasn't looking scumy at all, even with my constant spamming, lol. I don't know, I do know that I looked pretty scumy when I said I didn't believe you were a doctor, I just realized when it was too late, but oh well, it was my first game, I just was just excited about it. xD

Deleted
    At first, I thought I wasn't looking scumy at all, even with my constant spamming, lol. I don't know, I do know that I looked pretty scumy when I said I didn't believe you were a doctor, I just realized when it was too late, but oh well, it was my first game, I just was just excited about it. xD
    Hehe ye considering your team won you did a good job even though townies stood no chance to Arlees/Worgenites werewolf-reign coup

Deleted
    Hehe ye considering your team won you did a good job even though townies stood no chance to Arlees/Worgenites werewolf-reign coup
    Yeah. Well, I just know that I think I'd rather be a VT next game, I think it's okay to roleclaim it and make contact other VT and stuff, I don't know.

The first games must have been fun, with no one knowing how to play and not knowing what to do.
    Plenty of us have experience from other sources. I wasn't new to mafia when I signed up by any means.

Unless you mean the original creation of the game...in which case I'm pretty sure it was a party game done in person with like 6 players and one mafia.

Anyway, we'll see how people feel if we play again. I think a big part of why both you and kel survived more than one day is because you are new players. Both of you turning up shouldn't have surprised anyone. I think everyone voted for one or both of you at some point.