Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would say that is harresment, they are stopping you, on purpess so i would if i was him make a ticket, and i actually do hope that all thoss who helped with it get 24 hours ban

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    My point is, that the guy could have passed. In my opinion he should have passed. Vodka also came to a consensus that they need the item more, so they pulled together their resources and managed to gain the advantage. The guy was selfish, he wasn't prepared at all (as in no macros to target or interact or no argent pet with a mailbox), he got outplayed by clever people loyal to their guildie.
    He shouldnt HAVE TO use macros and such for trivial tasks as that. Doesn't matter if they "needed it more", anyone who has gold has a fair chance at the item. What they did was just fucking stupid, if they wanted it that badly they could have easily made a huge bid on it, but they chose to be asholes as well.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    You should probably leave this thread considering you think its ok for 20+ people to harass a player to the extent of attempting to crash his game and force close his AH. Yeah i mean.. thats perfectly normal, it happens all the time right? yeah troll harder please.
    You could leave the discussion if you're going to make black-and-white assumptions.
    No, I don't think it's okay what they did, I'm stating that their actions merely qualify as disruptive and hardly something Blizzard can prevent.
    Opening trade windows? Disable it in options.
    Blocking mailbox? Zoom in.
    Spamming spells.... really?

BMAH promotes rough competition, and that's exactly what happened.

So far the only likely repercussion from this is from the verbal abuse
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893720746

I'm surprised Blizzard hasn't done something about this, because tolerance for this kind of behavior makes WoW suck.
    Ya i agree they did break a rule and should have the item removed cause of it.

Before i am yelled at the rule they broke is Griefing"http://www.wowwiki.com/Griefing" Griefing has always been a rule in the TOS and the problem is blizzard never enforce's it.

Remember mounts on mail box's thats Griefing. This is a clear case of it and at min the person should have the item remove *no gold return* to end it.
    The BMAH is ment to be used by everyone and doing stupid things like this to keep others from using it is total BS.

Also this is a Explote cause they are abusing the trade and graphic system to gain personal wealth.

So 30 members broke 2 main rules and nothing has happen "Yet" good job blizzard.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering why people feel the need to derail a thread, albeit it has very little wiggle room for any discussion since it is clearly against the ToS and mmo-champion tends to close threads like this sooner. I put my two cents in earlier and I'm sticking with it. It does not matter if they are a top guild or not, they do not have special rights to blatantly ignore the ToS and grief someone who was playing the game how it was meant to be played. The only thing required for the black market AH is that you have gold. Having people stand and crowd npcs is against the ToS and blizzard has stated this many times. There is no reason for the lashing out going on in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

not against the rules but it breaks one of the main rules you have signed, the spirit of the game. check the EULA that you have signed and it allows blizzard the tools to get you for being a douchebag even if it is "legal"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    You could leave the discussion if you're going to make black-and-white assumptions.
    No, I don't think it's okay what they did, I'm stating that their actions merely qualify as disruptive and hardly something Blizzard can prevent.

The black market auction house does not ignore the ToS. There is no debating this. Vodka broke the rules and should be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Oh my God, I can't believe people actually can think of something like this. Sanctification of harassment and griefing and whatever disgusting behavior else they did? Only from WoW players.
    Get real it's just a game and as far as I can tell he wasn't bothered later on so stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Oh my God, I can't believe people actually can think of something like this. Sanctification of harassment and griefing and whatever disgusting behavior else they did? Only from WoW players.

No I would not expect my guild to do something like that because if they did I would kick the fuck out of them off it. I don't go around asking my guildies to come help me force a player not to get an item he could've totally deserved as he had the money of it because I thought I deserved it and benefit from it more, I'm not an entitled selfish prick with an ego big as a mountain.

My faith in humanity is decreasing by the minute.
    Oh, stop the self righteous bullshit:/ Faith in humanity? You are supporting a selfish crybaby who got outplayed by a collective of loyal guildies. I hate when people aren't nice to each other in WoW, but I have no sympathy for a guy who starts a shitstorm because he lost an item to a top world guild.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    The guild does nothing to improve the server, they improve THEMSELVES, no-one else, this is a stupid way of thinking IMHO, anyone who has the gold should be able to buy whatever item is on the bmah.
    Try playing on a server with no good guild. Recruiting, pugging.. anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

Does it really matter? the fact is they knowingly attempted to ruin his gaming experience to the point of calling in over 20+ people, BMAH is an AH and is no different than ones in the faction cities. I really doubt blizzard had this in mind when they thought this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't have enough opposite faction alts to just have the guy killed constantly. I mean... I really am.
    Or enough opposite faction fanboys.

Deleted
    This thread is pretty much just people insulting each other at this point, I'm going to close it here.