Poll: Do you like the idea of separate lockouts ?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Korea is testing separate raid lockouts for 10 and 25 man

"We received several feedbacks regarding raid instance lockouts and 10/25 rewards, and we appreciate your opinions and deep interests. We thought that Korean players wish to enjoy the most hardcore contents more flexibly and according to their play styles. Therefore, from the upcoming patch we decided to change the raid instance lockout rules for all KR servers. Raids, as usual, will be reset every 7 days following maintainance checks. However, after 5.1 patch 10 man and 25 man raids will have seperate lockouts.

From now on, players could play raid instances, such as Mogu-Shan Vaults, in both 10 man and 25 man difficulty. Normal and Heroic difficulty raid of same instance will share same lockout as usual. Furthermore, the loots of 25 man raids has been buffed, and will offer higher iLV compared to same 10 man instance. For example, Terrace of the Endless Spring in 25 man difficulty will drop loots with iLV of 504, wile 10 man will drop 496.

We wish that players will further enjoy the contents and gain satisfactory rewards, and decided to offer the system that suits most well with the KR players."

What you guys think about this? Should the loot really have higher item level? Should the lockouts be separated ?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a thread that was already made and lock for the same reason this one wili be
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Dunno if this aswell should be locked since like many other's threads work's like databate and show at some % of what people would like.
    From me as a gamer and ofc raider i would be ok with this especially since on weekends i can do aswell more raiding since i have more free time aswell some Alt's runs<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I think this is a thread that was already made and lock for the same reason this one wili be
    Let's focus on feedback. Personally I think seperating lockouts is a great idea but I'm not sure if it should have higher item level to do 25m. I mean I get it requires more coordination but I'm not fully conviced.

I think best would be shared lockout but better reward in 25 man so ppl are not obligated to do both

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Let's focus on feedback. Personally I think seperating lockouts is a great idea but I'm not sure if it should have higher item level to do 25m. I mean I get it requires more coordination but I'm not fully conviced.

If would be nice if everyone could do that but we will see.

Myself I'm for seperate lockout, but I'm against different ilvls.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

If 25 man needs better rewards for anyone to play them, nobody really wants to do them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    If 25 man needs better rewards for anyone to play them, nobody really wants to do them.
    I suppose you got a point here, they harder due to high coordination

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe.

In wrath times, i enjoy the fact my raiding team had a 10man weekly icc raid, and on weekends we joind a pug 25man group as for some extra loot.

I doubt though given the level of difficulty difference wrath had compared to mists that would work though.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    maybe.

In wrath times, i enjoy the fact my raiding team had a 10man weekly icc raid, and on weekends we joind a pug 25man group as for some extra loot.

I doubt though given the level of difficulty difference wrath had compared to mists that would work though.
    Yeah that actually would be kinda nice.

Deleted
    Equalize the gear or make 25mans easier and have worse gear

Giant fan of separating the lockouts. Loot should not be different however. As someone who has raiding both 25 and 10 man I will never understand why people say one is harder then the other and vice versa. The most difficult aspect of 25 man is finding 25 people that know what they are doing. 10 man usually has stiffer dps races and has no room for shitty players to hide in the mass as in a 25 man. The other aspects even out, higher incoming damage in 25? There are more healers. Lower damage in 10? There are less healers.

Split the lockouts so I can raid twice on my main toons and I'm happy. Offering higher ilvl to 25 man? No way.

I feel kinda pissed off that this change only comes to korea servers... i wanna play both sizes 2!
    Thou i feel it doesnt rly matter if they increase ilvl in 25man.. a 25man guild wills till have the benefit of being able to farm extra gear in 10man mode with separetelockouts.. that will give them enough bonus for being 25ppl. 10man guilds will have a hard time farming extra gear in heroic 25man.

What is the difference between 'not sure' and 'don't know' ? :P I chose not sure, as there are pros and cons to both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    What is the difference between 'not sure' and 'don't know' ? :P I chose not sure, as there are pros and cons to both.
    Not sure is when you not certain about something, don't know is when you have no idea about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    I feel kinda pissed off that this change only comes to korea servers... i wanna play both sizes 2!.
    I feel the same.

Deleted
    I hoping to god they dont do this to european realms , id hate having to merge or recruiting a fuckton of ppl into the guild just to remain as one of the best on the server.

10+ Year Old Account
    More people should get behind this IMHO. After all it's not like your REQUIRED to run daily quests i mean 10s and 25s every week.... how could i confuse those two...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly do, it may be just the shot in the arm 25-mans need.

But i never knew it was Korea that tests this stuff.... I thought this was a PTR thing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I get to raid two different raid sizes if I want to. I'm not forced to. What's not to like?

I'd love to be able to raid 25mans as a Social guild and then do 10m with the more progress orientated players of my guild, best of both worlds.