Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To hell with these dailies.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't that bad, but I agree with OP. The NPC should only attack things you attack, or attack you. But meh, I need to get revered for the enchanting recipes as I am the only enchanter in the guild even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankoku View Post
    I like the bug island quests because they are a step up in difficulty from all the other dailies. Gotta play smart on that island or you get f*cked.

I solo it every time (no companion, no group). Yes I do die sometimes, but I learn what to look out for, what to stay away from (the elite that fears? yea, no....)
    I agree with this, I think they are a challenge, not just go in smash some face pick up some stuff, you actualy have to think about where you land, what you pull, be aware of your surroundings, hell even use some CC. I finished those dailies the first day feeling like I actually had to think and had fun doing it!

(P.S. I don't bother picking up an NPC, makes things alot less frustrating!)

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The Onyx Cloud Serpent at exalted shado-pan makes it worth it for me, but the ground siberian tiger mounts aren't worth it tbh.
    This. That mount is BEAUTIFUL and will make it all worth while

Considering everyone thought, it being a quest reward, that it would be the new Bronze drake, I think it might end up as one of the rarer serpents, as I can't imagine too high a percentage of the player base sticking all the way to exalted, as its a bloody slow grind.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I've yet to do Shado Pan's dailys, but as a protection warrior I shouldn't have a problem having more than 3 mobs on me. Already looking forward how it'll turn out, wish I had more time to do dailys.

I do find the Golden Lotus dailys to be quite a chore, just too many ''Kill 15 Y, kill 10 X, collect 5 Z, heal up 10 panda's''.

If you pick the stealth chick for the mantid island set its fine, she dosnt pull extra stuff, AND her first or second attack is a +15% dmg taken debuff on w/e you're fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fighting my way through them now so in a month or two I can laugh at all the people who are grinding them dailies there. I'll pity them though. I'm revered since today, but damnit what a horrendous grind it was (and still is)! Klaxxi, Tillers, Anglers and Cloud Serpents are out of the way, still doing the Golden Lotus to validate my reasons for grinding trash to get a Skyshard. The Grinds of Pandaria are upon us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I just go in tank spec. AGGRO ALL THE THINGS.

Crazy NPC helper? I'm the crazy NPC helper this time around! But yes, I do see it being a pain in the ass for my non-tank alts, if I ever get around to doing them on other toons.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I have zero issues with any of the quests. Perhaps the one killing the 4 patrolling mobs is slightly harder due to close proximity to other mobs, just follow one and pull it to open space off the path. Even when I do pull those 3 plus maybe 2 other packs, it's fairly easy. I'm a hunter, and done ALL the dailies every day. As of maybe 3-4 days ago, I only have Shado-Pan and August Celestials to do, I am exalted with the rest. So... sounds like a skill issue really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just hit revered with Golden Lotus 2 days ago, and I can safely say I am not pleased with the Shado-Pan quests. The dailies themselves only give you a max of 850 per day (as a human), and I've found that the "the bigger they come" quest is nearly impossible for me to complete, which means I'm only getting 450 per day. I always get the elite down to 20% before I'm destroyed by him and the 2 bastards that travel with him. I haven't tried using the stun on the elite yet, which I might try tomorrow if I get that set again, but either way you look at it, 850 per day (a little more when you unlock a champion) is still abysmal.

Doing some math, if you complete all the dailies every day it's only a month and 8 days. However at the rate I'm going, it'll take me 2 months and a week to finish.

But alas, as others have said, the onyx cloud serpent is worth it, and to me, the tiger mounts are as well

Deleted
    I have to agree, i did one of the yangol ones today, the companion kept pulling mobs and my pet aggroed because of those fucking shadow bolts, plus why do you have to kill 8 enemies all with them attached to 6 adds and have elites running around so you can puull those too. I finally just said fuck it and left. Im not gonna do those deathspeaker dailys anymore.

They were really annoying when starting out. Now, with some more practice, not so much. Don't forget your Wickerman buffs for the 10% extra rep gain, by the way.

If anything I found the Golden Lotus dailies to be more annoying than the Shado-Pan dailies. They both give garbage for rep on a per capita basis but at least you're done after five dailies with the Shado-Pan every day. With the Golden Lotus ... "Oh hi, a bunch of dailies for 100 rep baseline. Wait, we have more dailies for you for 100 rep baseline! And did we mention more dailies for 100 rep?" I understand that Blizzard is trying to get us caught up in the excitement of being a pivotal player in a large-scale Mogu war, but after a while the Pandaria dailies instead make me feel like a minimum wage worker.