Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe a Zul'Farrak 5man for level 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    The minute I saw the Zandalari presence in pandaria my first though was, "oh god, not more troll dungeons."
    Admittedly, me too lol. Though i have to say it was quite interesting to see them somehow try and work them into the lore for Pandaria. But we shall see how patch 5.2 goes i guess.

Please no. Redone 5 mans are ok in moderation, but we just got 3. Maybe give us something unexplored in Drak'tharon instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Please no. Redone 5 mans are ok in moderation, but we just got 3. Maybe give us something unexplored in Drak'tharon instead.
    The "redone" dungeons usually have a lot of new stuff. Boss encounters are completely different, because most Vanilla 5man encounters don't even compare to current standards. Most bosses do almost nothing except auto-hit or a few abilities that you barely notice. The structure and flow of the dungeons is often changed also, if you look at SM and Scholo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls are like zombies in this game. You kill them, you slay them, you burn them, but the bastards just keep coming back.

Trolls... why did it HAVE to be trolls?

Trolls are the only thing in WoW more annoyingly frequent than dragons, we've had troll dungeons in every expansion and raids in most of them, enough of the frickin' trolls!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post

Trolls are the only thing in WoW more annoyingly frequent than dragons, we've had troll dungeons in every expansion and raids in most of them, enough of the frickin' trolls!!!
    Weird. In WotLK people were complaining there was no troll raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Weird. In WotLK people were complaining there was no troll raid.
    Probably the same people that complained about WOTLK being too easy, resulting in the Cata loss of subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Probably the same people that complained about WOTLK being too easy, resulting in the Cata loss of subs.
    Why would people, who like troll raids be the same people, who find the game too easy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the island is where Onyxia is currently hanging out at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Obviously the island is where Onyxia is currently hanging out at.
    She shares a beach-side bungalow with Kael'thas

Anyway, if they DO put in a troll/mogu combo raid, I'm hoping it takes place in a giant, ruined temple, like the large ones in jade forest that you combat the enemy faction in. Pump that up to the size of ulduar, and I'd be in heaven.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

he is right!
    Roll out the Quilboar and centuar raid!
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted

Funny thing, there's more orc (including fel orc) dungeons/raids than troll ones. x)

Though it's true the troll ones tend to have a more obviously centralised theme.

I am so sick of trolls...why is blizzard so obsessed about one of the goofiest races ever?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    I am so sick of trolls...why is blizzard so obsessed about one of the goofiest races ever?
    Possibly the oldest racial stem on Azeroth that's had a hand in most major events since the dawn of time?

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    who is powerful enough, and evil enough to warrant an entire raid? Cant see Stromgarde going awol anytime soon.
    Dalaran and Jaina. Oh how the tables turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Possibly the oldest racial stem on Azeroth that's had a hand in most major events since the dawn of time?

Yeah...

True though it' be better if all the races were like the Trolls were here first.(Excluding Orcs cause... we don't need to ret-con them)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Yeah...
    They didn't become the "oldest racial stem" until recently. Blizzard really loves their trolls. No doubt about that. I just hope that doesn't make Metzen shoehorn them into places they don't belong like Thrall in 4.2. OH WAIT! They've been randomly thrown into every expansion to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They didn't become the "oldest racial stem" until recently. Blizzard really loves their trolls. No doubt about that. I just hope that doesn't make Metzen shoehorn them into places they don't belong like Thrall in 4.2. OH WAIT! They've been randomly thrown into every expansion to date.

...They're not shoehorned. Their story is being continued from Cataclysm. If anything is shoehorned is Lor'themar.

Yes I said it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Trolls are like zombies in this game. You kill them, you slay them, you burn them, but the bastards just keep coming back.
    I felt so bad about killing those few Farraki trolls in Kun-Lai Summit. You know that was genocide.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."