Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    You cannot in fact get to best friends with Nat in 2 weeks, even if you fished 24/7.

You get exalted (or best friend, whatever) by handing in rare fish at 350 a piece I believe. There are 3 different fish and they're all unique. And the quest is a daily.
    45000 rep (From neutral to exalted) / 1050 (Total rep possible per day) = 42.8 days of handing in all 3 fish.
    500 per day 550 with perk 600 with human bonus, as for me with guildperk it would take 77 fishes, 26days. Nearly halfway there!

I read a thread, from the official forums, saying that because of CRZ, some people were able to get an early start, during the tournament. I can't find that thread, so I won't be able to post it. Regardless, I'd like to see your source.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 2012-10-22 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    A little bird with no source OP, Try to give us one next time hm?
    i try to scroll past your comments as soon as i see them :P its just .... your avatar... ewww :P

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    i try to scroll past your comments as soon as i see them :P its just .... your avatar... ewww :P
    Nothing wrong with it! :3

id prefer that, id rather get 3 rare fishes per day than take part in that disgraceful tournament that has NOTHING to do with fishing(if you have tried it on a populated server you know what I mean)

Source or no source this sounds about right to me

This CRZ has killed the tournament and tbh i dont think blizz gives a fuck about it to spend time trying to fix it

so they prolly just said fuck it it wasnt that great anyway and will give the salty title for something else

as someone who has never won the tournament im a tad upset but not that upset i didnt really care much for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Nothing wrong with it! :3
    unless you dont like bleeding organs

its is very good thing if such type of tournament going to be forever or regular. nice thing i am agreed about it.

Deleted
    Set the tournament to start hand in Stormwind / Oggrimar. Problem solved.

Deleted
    What are you talking about, the tournament is just fine.
    3 ppl per realm can win the tournament. It isnt cross-zone wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to necro this

Closing.