Need Enhancement Shaman Rotation Help

I'm now looking to level my 85 Enhancement Shaman to 90, but am finding the hours of reading up on Enhancement Shaman confusing to say the least. I'm finding the more I read, the more I'm getting confused about a rotation and how to get the action buttons set for maximum effectiveness. In that stead, I'm writing in hopes that someone will be able to help me set my action buttons on the action bar.

Honestly it will highly depend on which talents you take (T4 [60] and T6 [90]).
    Not only will those talents change pending on PVE/PVP situations, but the rotations and stat weights will vary pending on those talents.

If you have a go-to/preference, or more specific questions, please clarify.

These are basically all the skills you will use during leveling, and through most PvE content.

Skills that you will use

Stormstrike
    Lava Lash
    Unleash Elements
    Flame Shock
    Earth Shock
    Lightning Shield (Shield of choice)
    Lightning Bolt

Totems that you will use

Searing Totem (Main totem)
    Fire Elemental Totem (DPS Totem)
    Stormlash Totem (Raid DPS Totem)
    Earth Elemental Totem (DPS Totem)

AoE abilities:

Chain Lightning
    Fire Nova

Utility:

Ancestral Guidance / Healing Tide (T5 Talent choice / Healing Cooldowns)
    Spiritwalkers Grace (Move while Casting)
    Healing Surge (Your heal)
    Astral Shift / Stone Bulwark Totem (T1 Talent Choice) (Defensive Cooldown)
    Shamanistic Rage (Defensive Cooldown)

Cooldowns:

Feral Spirit / Spirit Wolves : Minor DPS Cooldown
    Fire Elemental Totem: DPS Totem
    Stormlash Totem : DPS Totem
    Ascendance : Major DPS Cooldown
    Bloodlust : Raid-wide Haste Cooldown.

Most Enhance shamans are taking Echo of the Elements (T4 Talent) and Unleashed Fury (T6 Talent) for their talents of choice, these give the highest DPS, and are both passive, so you don't need to find an extra keybind for them.

There should be a rotation guide in the Enhancement sticky, so take a look at that if you want, in regards to keybinds, I'll show you a picture of mine: http://i.imgur.com/5LDQF.jpg

I have all of my heavily used abilities on 1 - 6, cooldowns on Shift 4 -> Shift 6, totems and general utility on the F1 -> F12 Keys, and healing cd's on the control buttons, with random utility abilities scattered all over the place
    My keybinds are specific to me however, unless you like the layout of them, I wouldn't suggest copying them, but instead put cooldowns where you feel comfortable with them. Hopefully I've cleared some stuff up about keybinds / action bar ideas, if you have any other questions, respond to the thread :3
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st