Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Any warrior opposing this is a complete jackass, you should be preying to high heaven that this is the full extent of your nerfs, which I find hard to believe.
    Irony, get a clue.

Imo it would make more sense to remove the blanket silence and have successful hits whilst casting be interrupted.

Well as if balancing would be anything but writing a bunch of stuff on a wall and playing darts.

IMO, Remove Pummel Gag order, keep the heroic throw one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Yeah how dare warriors complain? They need to go back to being pooped on by casters. It's the proper order of things.
    You could probably count on a single hand the number of times warrior where dominated by any class when you exclude mages.

And since mages aren't the only class ingame it is stupid to balance warriror against mages

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    IMO, Remove Pummel Gag order, keep the heroic throw one.
    Not good enough; when you consider you'll have Charge, Shockwave, Pummel, AND Heroic Throw.

Too much control is too much control.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Well gj on making PvP even more broken Blizzard, real gj. The issue is Warrior burst is through the roof which there is no denying is op as fuck, gag order was something to use against casters. I guess it gives Warriors a chance against Mages so needs to be nerfed, ofc.
    Are you retarded? How will this make pvp even more broken, atleast a warrior can be polymorphed etc now.
    This glyph was a no-brainer, stupid and mandatory. Blanket silences & Instant CC is what's breaking PvP, and the burst ofc. I'm a warrior and I'm happy this is useless now. You have 2x charge, 2x reflect, fear pummel & shockwave against casters, isn't that enough? You guys are clueless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    Again.. Blizz is mistaken as to where the "problem" with warriors lie. Yes I agree that ATM we are strong WHEN we stack CD's. Then and only then are we strong... What do we do to solve such a problem you might ask? put a similar sort of CD on avatar and reck as there used to be with deadly calm and recklessness? Lol no. Make warriors more vulnerable to casters ... Makes sense .GG blizz.

Gag order was mandatory glyph for arena PVP imo. Without it we're back to our pathetic excuse for a spell reflect and it getting juked and us getting globalled by casters. Yes other melee also get globalled but every other melee have much more reliable ways of negative such events.

TL DR: gag order doesn't fix the warrior problem.

May seem like a rant post but other peoples opinions are what I'm looking for. Ty
    No ability should reward you for doing something wrong. It silenced players when you missed your interrupt, where is the fun gameplay in that for either side?

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Not good enough; when you consider you'll have Charge, Shockwave, Pummel, AND Heroic Throw.

Too much control is too much control.
    Maybe, but charge has 12/20s cd, shockwave 20s, pummel 15s and heroic throw 30s. Only 1 of those actually does any good amount of damage and heroic throw even wastes a global (and warrior is kinda like the "lost child" class again with being the only one with 1.5s GCD's tbh), so if you silence with heroic throw it's not about doing damage, it's about staying alive.

Well for me if heroic throw would be ranged interrupt it would be good enough. Blanket silences are kinda stupid anyway.
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2012-10-23 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Are you retarded? How will this make pvp even more broken, atleast a warrior can be polymorphed etc now.
    This glyph was a no-brainer, stupid and mandatory. Blanket silences & Instant CC is what's breaking PvP, and the burst ofc. I'm a warrior and I'm happy this is useless now. You have 2x charge, 2x reflect, fear pummel & shockwave against casters, isn't that enough? You guys are clueless.
    except juggernaut is > double tap and vigilance/safeguard is > mass reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    except juggernaut is > double tap and vigilance/safeguard is > mass reflection.
    Serious? Lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Ah finally.. a QQ thread from warriors <3

EDIT: Now we just need their dps burst fixed.
    So true!! That's what we all expected it was bound to happen and remember the notes aren't even done!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, should I even bother to PvP on my warrior? I've never really PvP'd on my warrior before and was looking to get into it during MoP, but if this class is going to be constantly nerfed then I'm not going to bother.

i think this is only the start for warriors, if this annoyed you , you might wanna quit soon before more come.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it annoys me to no end and I should have known better than to even think to involve myself in WoW PvP. I think the community has way too much influence in addition to certain classes having a seemingly favored status.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    So now we have no way to silence a target from range, i guess they want people to take storm bolt instead of just using the gag order glyph.
    Welcome to the problem EVERY OTHER MELEE DPS CLASS IN THE GAME has (except OP DKs). They even removed the range silence from Rogues. At least we still have charge, heroic leap, and 2 spell reflects to help out.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the should just make Reck and Avatar/trinkets unusable at the same time IN RBGS AND ARENA ONLY. They already made Heroism in Arena a no-no, so why not do this? Then PvE won't get messed up and the burst issue is resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    For the record, this glyph never really works on PvE, because mobs don't care about silence effects... They either got uniterruptable casts or don't cast at all and only thing what works at those are the stuns. If they cast and you can silence them, it only interrupts and they start right up again. They'd be better on deleting it if it's going to go like this
    It works just fine on most mobs. The mobs it doesnt work on at all are boss mobs.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

15+ Year Old Account
    "We now have no way of silencing from range!"
    Maybe use some of the pletora of gapclosers.

The glyph should never have been implemented, maybe for Prot PvP but that is it.
    Warriors already require among the least skill for the average players to do well, warriors does not need to be rewarded for juking badly with pummel or shuting down a caster for 3 secs in between stuns, interupts, fears etc etc.

A Justified nerf imo. The warrior toolbox was too big given the amount of burst they are capable of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they nerf shockwave next.