WW, am I setting it up right?

First off, I'm sure I gemmed wrong on some parts.

But basically, it's getting a little confusing to figure out exactly what I should be doing. Some say pure crit over haste, others say pure haste over crit. Then there's the third bunch that say haste 6k > crit > haste 6k+.

So yeah, here I am, saying screw it and just outright asking. Help me set my monk up, or at least help me just figure out which way is the right path.

I'm unable to currently post my armory link, but you can easily search out my monk under Gweilo on Turalyon.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Deleted
    I can't really give you much info on past 6k haste because i haven't got to that level of haste myself even in 485 gear yet, but at 5.9k i'm ranking every fight i actually get to dps and at least top 25 on those unless i volunteer to heal on Elegon p3. [We run 5 healers and i spam burst in last phase]

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...house/advanced

Currently in brewmaster spec, ignore stam enchants, just for extra EH doing challenge modes.

I'd personally switch to crit past 6k as i find myself energy capping during Heroism, and rarely run out of energy throughout a fight.

If you get a trinket like the Shado-Pan revered one, or the Vault trash one increasing your haste, i'd definately go with crit past 6k just because you'll basically have 2 Energizing Brews with one of those, and you'll never have Energy issues.

I'll try n give you more details if i manage to surpass the 6k haste threshold and test it myself.

I'd love to hear your info when you break the 6k mark. If you're looking at my armory, I forgot to reforge my Anj's ring before I logged out.

Currently I can hit 6.8-7k haste and still retain expertise and hit cap but on Elegon I was having serious energy issues. Even without bloodlust I was capping. Though part of that is because they had me switching to adds, lots of running around without spending my energy. But even when burning on the boss I was just swimming in it. It was like a feral druids wet dream.

I think you should look this link
    (I don't have right to post link)
    htt
    p:/
    /ww
    w.simulationcraf
    t.org/505/Raid_T14H.h
    tml

This WinderWalker Monk with one hand weapon just has 3691 haste (8.68%), but the crit is 8035 (35.16%).
    In the Gear , he gemmed as more as crit.

I'm not a Monk player. But I think the link can help you.

Sorry , my english is very poor, I'm learning.

Deleted
    Keep in mind that the simulationcraft profile is based on having both tier bonuses and using FoF every 20 seconds, which greatly reduces the value of haste. If you're not using FoF every 20 seconds and don't have a double duration Energizing Brew, haste will be ahead of crit by a mile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Keep in mind that the simulationcraft profile is based on having both tier bonuses and using FoF every 20 seconds, which greatly reduces the value of haste. If you're not using FoF every 20 seconds and don't have a double duration Energizing Brew, haste will be ahead of crit by a mile.
    I did wonder about that. At the moment it's extremely difficult to get a good spot to fit fists of fury in on a fight with movement. Would be nice to see how the 4 set works out in practice.