Deleted

Cooking Daily At Tillers

Hey!

I wanted to do the cooking daily at the tillers that give you 1 ironpaw token. But it seems i can't do it on my alt... Just can't see the questgiver that gives it. On my main with 600 cooking i can see the daily just fine... My alt doesn't have cooking

Anyone know you need to have cooking at some level or something in order to accept the daily? The funny thing is i did one yesterday on my alt... Im confused

Deleted
    I'd assume since its to do with cooking you would need it, thought only requirement was level 90 though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    Hey!

I wanted to do the cooking daily at the tillers that give you 1 ironpaw token. But it seems i can't do it on my alt... Just can't see the questgiver that gives it. On my main with 600 cooking i can see the daily just fine... My alt doesn't have cooking

Anyone know you need to have cooking at some level or something in order to accept the daily? The funny thing is i did one yesterday on my alt... Im confused
    Im doing it twice a day on my 2x lvl 90 chars. One have 600 cooking, another have 1 in cooking. You need cooking to take it, but I am not sure if you can do without being max lvl (because you have to fly to get up to the quest-places). Hence they might have put a 90 requirement on

Deleted
    My alt is lvl 90, let me try to get cooking

Deleted
    If you have a fisher alt it's very fast to level cooking now with the golden carp, but if its just the tokens you need, take cooking and get slaughtering

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    If you have a fisher alt it's very fast to level cooking now with the golden carp, but if its just the tokens you need, take cooking and get slaughtering
    Oh really? I have loads of golden carps laying around and no idea what to do with them. making bundles isn't that good tbh because you need 100 of those.

Oh really? I have loads of golden carps laying around and no idea what to do with them. making bundles isn't that good tbh because you need 100 of those.
    You need 60 Golden Carp to make a bundle, as opposed to 20 of the non-trash fish. So yeah, it's more economical to use the carp to level cooking on an alt if you need to. After that, tokens or sell.

Make fish cakes and sell them by the 5's (the exact number required for the Cloud Serpent dailies). Golden carp is probably the most expensive fish on my server.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    Make fish cakes and sell them by the 5's (the exact number required for the Cloud Serpent dailies). Golden carp is probably the most expensive fish on my server.
    Yeah most of the money I've made fishing is either via carp or jade lungfish, the fish cakes always sell insanely fast due to cloud serpents daily, with jade fish selling fast due to being needed for two recipes for tillers dailies.
    Cooking trainer though has trainable recipes for low levels that just use the carp, so it's really really fast to level cooking