Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Help me spend some money !

I just recieved 5000 kr (900-1000 dollars) back from a deposit on my old appartment.

I've decided not to be smart with them, like going to the dentist or putting them in the bank to pay off bills; hells naww. Rarely I get to spend that amount on shit, in fact never; without saving and working my ass off.

I want to spend them on something for me, a new toy, if you will.
    A bit of info. - My recent purchases consists of (over the last year): New speakers, new headset, new pc, ps3 and a new guitar.

So give me some inputs, whats fun these days? New tv? New big ass pc-screen? A moped from the 80's? Give me your ideas !

Edit: Will not spend it on anything Apple has made, ever. I dont have anything against people buying Apple products, I just dont want to spend my money on a product, that I could get 3 of, if it has a different name on it.
    I like juice

Deleted
    I heard sending the money to my bank account is fun!

on a more serious note: I'd just save the money in case I'd want to buy something in the future or would need the money in the future rather than spending them directly.

Save it. Be smart with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I wanna stick em in my ears and go *PFffFffFfF* - not litteraly, but my point is I dont want to be smart with them
    I like juice

Perhaps a new TV and a decent surround sound system, or you could start a dvd/blu-ray collection. Some new games, things like that.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Do you have coins in denmark? If so, cash the money out into coins, and then drive around and throw coins at people who annoy you.

Deleted
    bad ass ips monitor should work

Deleted
    Well, what do you want to buy? We don't exactly know what kind of stuff you're into. I'd suggest saving them.

Deleted
    Upgrade your comp! It's what i'd do ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Triple monitor setup, I'd go for 3x ASUS PA238Q.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Go do something that you enjoy, don't buy material stuff.

Go do some workshops, there are plenty out there that are good and you can even meet new people. Invest it on something, your house, your car, bike, wtv, or just save it, I think I would just save though.

15+ Year Old Account
    you could buy me a fairly nice katana for that . . . =D

Personally I would buy a really comfy leather computer chair, a mini fridge for my computer room. Other than that you have new PC new guitar etc etc.

Maybe a pair of Gunnars if you like em (I personally love em)

or

Triple monitor setup as mentioned already

Deleted
    buy ALL the games in steam :>

As your attorney I advise you to send me some money for my wedding.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Hookers and beer are the way to go

but seriously you shouldnt need us to tell you how to spend your money you already know what you want and if there isnt anything you truly want then save it for a day when you do

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Smartest thing you can do is put it in the bank and forget about it. My wife and I zero our accounts at $1000 so that we always have a safety net if necessary.

If it were me I'd be booking a holiday for around half that & change the other half into spends for said holiday
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Spend it on blackjack and hookers.

By a girl something pretty, make your penis head happy.