BrM/WW Trinkets question

Hey, so I was wondering if an upgraded VP trinket is better or an upgraded Bad Juju LFR is?
    Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ak/Manu/simple

For BrM and WW

Deleted
    The first thing to consider is if you can use the hit the VP one gives. If not, then Bad Juju is probably better. If you CAN use all the hit it gives, I'm not sure actually, and don't have a spreadsheet to test it on atm. But seeing as you are over hit cap without having the VP trinket equipped, my guess is Bad Juju

Alright thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    A little wasted hit isn't the end of the world, especially since you are DW and it at least boosts your off hand white hits. I would say VP trinket over LFR.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Similar question: Same situation, except change the bad juju to the LFR version of Rentaki's. Which do you guys think would be better? I'm personally leaning towards the rentaki's, but I'm not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    A little wasted hit isn't the end of the world, especially since you are DW and it at least boosts your off hand white hits. I would say VP trinket over LFR.
    I know I am being picky BUT, hit for DW applies to both OH and MH.

So at 7.5% hit, you will still miss with the MH and OH for white attacks.

Just wanted to clear that up.