Poll: Which rare do you find the most challenging?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    as hunter, all are faceroll easy and free kills, send pet ,pop cd's ,collect items ^^
    This

Regarding "the hardest" Pandaren Ai-Ran, what I'm doing is:
    Pop Ancient Hysteria, BW, Stampede in the beginnig, when he starts to heal himself: Silencing shot -> Intimidation -> Scatter Shot. If he's still healing, Silencing Shot should be refreshed by now. Then Readiness, and repeat. And he's dead.
    No problems at all.

is there more than 1 Jinyu hero around?
    i only know the one in jade forest; it's the last one for my achievement.....but i never saw him

15+ Year Old Account
    For my spriest, the Mogu are a cakewalk. The difficult rares are pandaren (heal) and mantid (I'm often caught out by the blade flurry, which is obviously poor reaction to mechanics as opposed to a tough npc). I won't tackle either of those without a helping hand.

Six left until I have Glorious done!
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on whether or not they are in a cave or tight space. I hate the Hozen when found in caves because if you run out, there is a chance they will reset while they fuck around with their going banana's ability or their bananarang will stay in place for several seconds. It was a big pain in the ass when I wasn't so familiar with them.

Pandaren, such as Ai-ran, put me in the same situation until I started to use the rock next to his spawn point as a way to slow him down during his spinning crane kick without knowing I could pull him further out of his little area.

Everything else was pretty much a snooze-fest though and now everything just gets stomped without any kind of concern.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2012-11-22 at 07:29 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Mantids; their Blade Flurries ALWAYS gets me, because I'm lazy 99.9% of the time while rare-hunting and I tend to space out pretty hard. Being a warrior + that tendency = bad combo.

The Pandaren mobs are impossible to solo as a Holy Priest. A lot of people complain about having long cooldowns on your interrupts, but Holy Priests have no interrupts to speak of. At best, Chastise incapacitates them for 4 seconds, but that only delays the heal by 4 seconds, and Holy Priests don't exactly have much in the way of burst damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    is there more than 1 Jinyu hero around?
    i only know the one in jade forest; it's the last one for my achievement.....but i never saw him
    There is hero of each of the 8 races in every Pandaria Zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren.

Fought Ai last night and he almost kille dboth me and the rogue due to the small area. Thank goodness for FOF and touch of karma (which faded after 2 hits).

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"