Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    Well something has to be done...
    This cant continue for much longer...
    It's lasted two years with no major change to the game. It can probably go on quite a bit longer.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a 15man raid size, would stop all the immature arguments of 25>10

It's just too much to ask people to completely change everything, though. As a poster before mentioned, people are just too invested in the current model, although there would be numerous upsides to compiling everything into one raid size, but there would also be extreme levels of outcry.

It's just not worth it for blizzard, the amount of unhappiness would far outweigh the happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Asking 10 Mans to recruit 5 more people, and 25 Mans to drop 10 people is a big ask, something a lot would be very angry about. I think it would be better in the long run, but the short term would be very, very hard on Blizzard.
    25's will become 15s meaning that 10 people will either be not raiding or looking to join other guilds for spots(not likely all 10 will, but you get my point) meaning that there will be an influx of raiders looking for groups meaning it wouldn't be that hard for 10s to get 5 people.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Asking 10 Mans to recruit 5 more people, and 25 Mans to drop 10 people is a big ask, something a lot would be very angry about.
    This.

I think it would be better in the long run
    But definitely not this. Setting aside all the difficulty/loot/whatever differences, simple fact is some people love the intimacy and fun of 10 mans, some people love the internal competition and challenge of 25s, and why should they both be lost? 15 man loses the intimacy that 10 man raiders love, it loses the competitiveness and epicness that 25 man raiders love. Who actually wants 15 mans, and for what reason? I honestly don't know of a single argument in favour of it, all I see is people saying it would be perfect but not explaining why. Someone please tell me, because it seems like the worst of both worlds to me :/ The point of getting rid of the 'my raid's harder than yours' is fair enough, but doesn't depend on going to 15 mans, that could be achieved by finally killing off 25s, or killing 10s somehow. Why 15?
    Last edited by mmoc148b5469e6; 2012-10-27 at 12:10 AM.

I wonder what the ratio of 10 or 25 man raiders out there having fun playing the game and raiding with friends are to the number of people unhappy about their raid team/size.

I have personally raided 40/25/10s and have yet to really care as long as I'm having fun in any of those tiers. The only time I wasn't happy was when I had to do Ulduar on 25 man and then again on 10 man each week for gear. Once everything was relatively on farm is wasn't so bad, but going from a night of wiping on heroic 25m mimiron to wipes on 10m Yogg sucked. I think I was raiding 5 days a week back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    As a recent blue said, it would mean 25mans have to lose 10 people and 10mans have to find 5 others.
    Which means, the 25 who dropped 10, just supplied the 5s needed by the 10s. Everyone wins!

A point that was brought up a while back did note that Blizzard asked guilds todrop 15 before when they went from 40 man to 25, so it's not unheard of.