10+ Year Old Account

Lorewalker Cho - Race reactions?

So finaly getting around to start leveling my Belf DK after getting my troll shaman leveled and geared a lil, going up to the quest "lay of the land" where you kill Dook Ookem

lorewalker Cho doesn't react to a blood elf as much as he does to seeing a Troll
    he said something like " by i live and breath an actual troll!"
    this mostly being that in Pandaren lore, Zandalari trolls are talked about helping the mogu?

if he does say anything else to other races id love to hear it

so far its just " Hallo, stranger! You are making quite an impression with the local hozen. I daresay they're starting to fear you."
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Doesn't he do that thing with the ancestor spirits with orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    So finaly getting around to start leveling my Belf DK after getting my troll shaman leveled and geared a lil, going up to the quest "lay of the land" where you kill Dook Ookem

lorewalker Cho doesn't react to a blood elf as much as he does to seeing a Troll
    he said something like " by i live and breath an actual troll!"
    this mostly being that in Pandaren lore, Zandalari trolls are talked about helping the mogu?

if he does say anything else to other races id love to hear it

so far its just " Hallo, stranger! You are making quite an impression with the local hozen. I daresay they're starting to fear you."
    From what I gather Trolls haven't been seen there for hundreds of years and are seen as almost mythical creatures like the Bogeyman. I wouldn't pay a stock in the Lorewalkers though, some of them seem to know less about Pandaria and what's going on than anybody else living there.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    recently went back this time with my troll monk,his line goes

As I live and breathe - an actual troll! You look just as the stories describe. You've taught the Hozen quite the lesson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KT7DH7U#t=330s
    Last edited by Omians; 2012-10-27 at 10:37 AM.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream