Deleted

Touch of Death Question

Hi, i was just wondering, do Touch of Death scale from your regular health, or does it work if u get super boosted in health aswell, like Baleroc encounter, lets for example say that u have 500k hp as monk tank, get 20 stacks of Blaze of Glory (increases damage taken and maximum health by 20%), then u would have...2 million health, if i counted correctly, can u then do a super smash with Touch of Death when he have 2m left, or can u still only hit him for 500k?
    ...it became a kinda long question, but i hope u understand what i mean atleast

Quote Originally Posted by GohanSwe View Post
    Hi, i was just wondering, do Touch of Death scale from your regular health, or does it work if u get super boosted in health aswell, like Baleroc encounter, lets for example say that u have 500k hp as monk tank, get 20 stacks of Blaze of Glory (increases damage taken and maximum health by 20%), then u would have...2 million health, if i counted correctly, can u then do a super smash with Touch of Death when he have 2m left, or can u still only hit him for 500k?
    ...it became a kinda long question, but i hope u understand what i mean atleast
    I'd assume it counts your current maxhealth after buffs, as popping brew before using ToD will increase the threshold it's available at.

I have personally not tried or even heard of anyone trying this, but if it works like the tooltip would have one believe, then it should be usable on any NPC assuming that NPC's current health is lower than your current maximum health.

I was able to get up to 13.7m HP on my adequately geared warrior in late T13, so a level 90 monk with enough stacks should be able to go even higher, which should mean come with some hilarity.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Current maximum health. Includes all buffs, both long-term and short. Fort Brew lets you use it sooner, yes. Baleroc is indeed somewhat amusing for monk tanks now. Raid bosses are not exempt, either.

The really fun thing would be to start fighting Baleroc, and then drag him to all the other bosses after getting sufficiently buffed and oneshot them. Now I want to try that....
    Last edited by Dreyo; 2012-10-25 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    ty for answers, gonna try it out later today =)

Not only that. Go witha stamina stacking build with 2 stam trinkets, stam gems and also get a warrior to pop his shout just before you do it. Would be pretty entertaining
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I was able to get up to 13.7m HP on my adequately geared warrior in late T13, so a level 90 monk with enough stacks should be able to go even higher, which should mean come with some hilarity.
    How on earth did you get to 13.7 million? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    Lots of baleroc stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    Lots of stacks along with Last Stand + Rallying Cry on at the same time. For some reason percentage based HP effects as such provide immense amounts of HP.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL