Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Scarlet Crusade tabard and the Vitreous Stone Drake from the Stonecore I believe. The latter I in fact got on the same day as Cataclysm launched and it was from the first time I ever ran that Dungeon. Never been so lucky before.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-02-04 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Black proto and war bear from bc. wrait blade from original naxx and trash naxx cloth robe i think. And some server first titels. Deaths demise and Celestial defender. Class set from cm mop mabye gets rare some day aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc5bebf4989e; 2016-02-04 at 02:35 PM.

Aviemore> Lucky you! I was so disappointed they told me they would not fix it.
    They did not tell my why, but I suspect it's because it was BoE so they cannot be sure I did not sell it so many years later.
    Whatever. You can find some meat in Feralas at 48,79. There is a single mob named Prince Lakma <The Last Chimaerok>. Drops a large stack of meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etheric View Post
    Aviemore> Lucky you! I was so disappointed they told me they would not fix it.
    They did not tell my why, but I suspect it's because it was BoE so they cannot be sure I did not sell it so many years later.
    Whatever. You can find some meat in Feralas at 48,79. There is a single mob named Prince Lakma <The Last Chimaerok>. Drops a large stack of meat.
    I'm not sure why I'd have been so bothered by it had it gone. I was honestly quite worried about it... I need to unplug. >.<

Probably Furious Gladiator's Tabard, and then Cata glad drake.

Also scourge invasion tabard but I don't think it's rare compared to ^

would say love rocket never knew how rare it was till people started abusing me for having it haha had it back in cata before account wide mounts on a druid of all classes

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Wraith Blade from Naxx 40.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got an nightmare blade and 1 of the Hakkari twin blades (think thats what they were called), sadly i dont got both of em ;__;
    Both items on an abandonded alt, so really looking forward to accountwide transmogging in Legion
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Scepter of Azj'aqir, archaeology Silithid mount.

Realm best Bloodmaul Slagmines CM title I had for awhile. Probably will become a title at end of WoD like Mistwalker title for anyone who at one point had realm best
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Haunted Memento from the LK Pre-Launch Event
    Spirit of Competition from BC Olympic Event
    Primitive Mantle starter shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Realm best Bloodmaul Slagmines CM title I had for awhile. Probably will become a title at end of WoD like Mistwalker title for anyone who at one point had realm best
    Nope, Blizzard explicitly said it won't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I think it would be the old Wrath launch event trinkets.

The Argent Tome, Argent Banner, Argent War Horn and Monster Slayer's Kit.
    Got all those. You forgot one too: the Arcanite Ripper. It dropped from a new boss in Kara that was put there just for the Wrath launch event. I've got that too.

Every once in awhile I bring it out in LFR just to hear people say "how the heck did you do that?"