3v3 Composition Ideas

I play a Retribution Paladin and I want to get into some high rated 3v3s. I have a friend who plays a mean DK in PvP. What healer would be optimal for us? Is there a set comp that is already known for DK/Ret/Healer? Thanks for the help!
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Dk Ret Druid is really good try that out. Thats all i know about tho or you could try running it with a shaman.

Yeah last season a lot of people ran DK/Ret/Priest ... most notably Vanguards. Priests suck right now so don't run with one, they will just get globaled. Run with an rdruid or rshaman

DK / Ret / Shaman & DK / Ret / Druid are both somewhat viable comps atm. They'll probably get better with the next patch when Warriors and Mages get toned down a little.

Other viable comps for Ret atm:

Ret / Warr / Healer
    Ret / Mage / Healer (normally priest)
    Ret / Hunter / Healer (a large amount of burst and instant CC, although KFC is just superior atm)
    Ret / Feral / Healer (iffy comp, is somewhat viable, i played it in s9 to 2.2, although shiz might've changed).