Did Some Hotfixes Just Go Out?

So my guild was working on Gara'jal Heroic 10M and between pulls the spirits lost about 40k health. Hotfixes?

Deleted
    we finished our raid about 4hours ago and didnt notice any change ... so i guess if there has been a hot fix its only just come]

i bloody hope so tho, wipin on this boss at <5% is really doing my head in... not that less add HP is going to make it any easier in all honesty

guess we'll know 2moro any way!

dunno about H Gara'jal, but our guild raided yesterday and dun goofed arcane resonance - it appears to already have been hotfixed to its 5.1 damage numbers - one pulse did 297k and one shot the entire raid

wouldn't be too surprised with the first couple nerfs coming in now with the new instance opening.

Did you have a warlock with you?
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

I am the warlock. Not sure how that matters.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can this be confirmed or denied? Attempting it in a few hours and would like to know.

40k or 400k? 40k seems abit pointless considering the overall health. Thats barely a gcd worth of health.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    wouldn't be too surprised with the first couple nerfs coming in now with the new instance opening.
    I hope not nerfs wont come that soon...