Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Rift] I feel pretty stupid

..... A guildie decided last night to start making the blue 28 slot bag for us (his guildies) and when he got to me has asked if I needed all 5 bags.

All 5 bags you say? - but, but I only have 4 bags and the initial backpack - so I can only use 4 ... right?

Wrong - you can take your starting back pack off and replace it for a larger bag.

/Facepalm for playing for 3 months and not realizing that.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, old habits die hard! Bet it was a pleasant surprise. ^_^
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I did not know this. I only ever made 4 spellspun bags back when I could access my 50s (early spring). It is nice to know that the original backpack can be removed and replaced.

I came into this thread from front page without realizing it wasn't a WoW thread. I fiddled around for good 10 mins in WoW before coming back to thread to realize it was for Rift

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    I came into this thread from front page without realizing it wasn't a WoW thread. I fiddled around for good 10 mins in WoW before coming back to thread to realize it was for Rift
    Ditto /sob

<---- Is of the stupid as well. Going to rectify this issue when I get home tonight. Yay for more bag space!

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    ..... A guildie decided last night to start making the blue 28 slot bag for us (his guildies) and when he got to me has asked if i needed all 5 bags.

All 5 bags you say? - but, but i only have 4 bags and the initial backpack - so i can only use 4 ... Right?

Wrong - you can take your starting back pack off and replace it for a larger bag.

/facepalm for playing for 3 months and not realizing that.
    damnit rift

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    ..... A guildie decided last night to start making the blue 28 slot bag for us (his guildies) and when he got to me has asked if I needed all 5 bags.

All 5 bags you say? - but, but I only have 4 bags and the initial backpack - so I can only use 4 ... right?

/Facepalm for playing for 3 months and not realizing that.

wtf? i have been playing since mid TBC and i didnt know i could replace the start bag -.-''

Must log on and replace 11, 1 for each character

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Replace 3 months with 5 years and you get me. Is your stupidity really stupidity if it is informing other people? I say thank you!
    May want to check forum, Rift has not been out for 5 years.......

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    wtf? i have been playing since mid TBC and i didnt know i could replace the start bag -.-''

Must log on and replace 11, 1 for each character
    Check forum....

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    I did the same exact thing... Got all excited and then realized I wasn't reading a WoW thread

LOL - at least I scrolled up to see what game this was for before logging into WoW. Rift was pretty cool - I should check it out again.

Of course, the reason I checked was because 28 slotters are pretty expensive in WoW, and a guildie just saying 'so, you need 5?' was like o.O

Thank you mister mod for putting the [Rift] there. The level of fail was rapidly rising as players from other games entered our sanctuary.

Epic troll (And you weren't even trying!). Everyone thinks this is for WoW apparently. RIFT sub forums guys.

Deleted
    I feel pretty stupid, just logged into WoW, bought a new bag (only forstweave one, thank god) and tried to equip it. >.>

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rift strikes again!

This was the OPs secret plan all along. Take that WoWers!

(just kidding, I play both games...this thread is full of win though)

Ugh, I apoligize for the confusion. Never happened before and I've made a few rift threads...

But yes to all - I put this here because I knew I was not alone.

Played since RoS opening event and did not know this....

Been playing since beta, and while I didn't know this, I haven't had to worry about it until SL, since my initial bag on all my toons has been biggest possible ( http://rift.magelo.com/en/item/BDD0D...&#39;s-Satchel ) until now.

Properly upgrading to 28 is gonna take some time tho - I laugh at "just 5" because of banks.

Ah man thanks for the laugh all

Guess we should add that to the Tutorial!
    James "Elrar" Nichols
    Former Community Manager
    Trion Worlds, Inc.