blood tap with necrotic strike in pvp?

2h t1 weapon vs mail and plate situation, I think necrotic is better than obliterate so we should use blood tap for death rune or i'm wrong?

If you're choosing necrotic over obliterate, why don't you go DW for bigger frost strikes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly. You don't want to spam necrotic since you just refresh the debuff and use a death rune to achieve little. You're not usually going to kill someone with NS. That said, you still want to use BT to free up a rune for NS when it is necessary. I usually HB on plate and FS while using BT to bring back death runes to NS, and switch to OB for cloth or when either target is low. That's when I'll pop PoF and burst with everything I have.

Not that I'm an advocate of spamming Necrotic Strike, but I don't see why you wouldn't want to refresh the debuff since the healing debuff stacks.
    Last edited by flashur; 2012-10-31 at 04:47 PM.

i test necrotic and obliterate on dummy lvl 90 with my 2h ilvl489 .necrotic avg hit 29k and obliterate avg hit 75k.

in pvp everyone have around 60%res-25% pvp power =35% obliterate hit 48k on cloth no crit and necrotic hit 19k+26k healing absorb
    so we should use obliterate with km on cloth and leather i think
    Last edited by Gabbynator; 2012-10-31 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    IMO....Obliterate + Rime proc aka Icy Touch dispell > Necrotic Strike