Deleted

Restoration best offset piece.

With heart of fear coming out tomorrow, I'm wondering what will the best offset (or the worst set) piece for resto shamans. Leggings don't have spirit so it seems like an obvious choice if we're starving for mana but recently i've been staring to feel like i don't need more regen at all so i reforged a lot of crit into mastery. The other options are: the handwraps with haste or the chest (tunic) also with haste. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puhree View Post
    With heart of fear coming out tomorrow, I'm wondering what will the best offset (or the worst set) piece for resto shamans. Leggings don't have spirit so it seems like an obvious choice if we're starving for mana but recently i've been staring to feel like i don't need more regen at all so i reforged a lot of crit into mastery. The other options are: the handwraps with haste or the chest (tunic) also with haste. Any suggestions?
    I think I'll use the non-set chest. The chest is a 'big' item with a higher budget than a 'small' item such as hands. Also, Sha of Anger gave me the gloves already, so... ^^

I was a bit worried about the legs having no spirit, but the itemisation is otherwise so excellent... and I can always reforge the mastery to spirit.

Well seeing as I have the legs and gloves ill probably not take the chest and grab the shoulder and helm.