Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    I had this issue last night while doing archeology, I like to survey in GW. Anyways when I would get a artifact I would loot it and be interrupted and knocked out of GW. I would loot it for second time, out of GW, and I was fine. I choke it up to Server lag last night.
    I had the exakt same issue. I attributed it to being a little bit too motivated in regards to clicking stuff. I also experienced it when trying to summon my mount, though I didn't really pay attention to it, thinking it was me for moving again too quickly before the cast went through or that it was a tiny server lag or so.

Odd.

ahh, thats why my mounting up was interrupted. looks like I'll remove that glyph until it's fixed.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I took the glyph off and it not continue to happen. Confirmed

This is a bug. Start a healing spell out of Ghostwolf form interrupts the spell and triggers its gobal cd.

I first noticed it yesterday, and it is tied to lakestrider glyph. Remove it and it everything is fine.

Deleted
    that is intended

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulaine View Post
    that is intended
    i chose to belive its not, seriously its giving you buff which work only in ghost form and can be removed with any source of dmg so paing for it with braking any spell casted from GW is not worth it

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

I noticed this as well earlier in the week, and it is really getting on my nerves. Someone please write about it on battle.net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulaine View Post
    that is intended
    It didn't used to do it, and it doesn't do it without the glyph, so I see no reason to assume this is the case.

The only time it really bugs me is when I'm in ghost wolf form because I'm in combat, and when combat breaks I go to hit my mount key, and it interrupts my mounting cast time. Arggh.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Don't think you read what he said. When he shifts automatically out of GW when starting a cast, shifting out interrupts the cast.

Anyway, I would guess that you're correct: it is indeed a bug. I'm sure it's because upon shifting out of GW, the programming forces it to remove the WW buff, which is incorrectly interrupting your cast.
    I'm experiencing the same, but it's not tied to ghost wolf. If I start to gather herbs while mounted the gathering will start and is instantly interrupted by dismounting.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Removed Lakestrider glyph and this issue is gone.

Someone at the german forum mentioned that it's not directly related to the glyph, but with the removal of water walking. Whenever that is removed (as happens when you shift out of ghost wolf with the glyph) you are interrupted. I tried it out, and can confirm it. When you have water walking on you and get hit, your current cast will be interrupted.

This has been a problem since HoF was released; so I presume it's a bug that will get fixed, as currently the glyph is basically un-useable.

WOW!! Finally found out my issue... I have googled so many random things hoping to find this problem, but was never able to so I figured it was just on my keybinds or addons. I defaulted all my key binds and started over... still didn't fix it. Turned off all addons... didn't fix it. I've spent so much time on trying to fix this damn issue and the whole time it's a wow bug? UGH!! wish they would have came out and said that they notice there is a bug for shamans due to the glyph and are working on it..... well glad I'm not the only one. Thanks!

ah good, i thought i was going crazy over the weekend, but its a bug.
    I see Stupid people!

I bet the internal buff you get for the waterwalking (doesnt show on screen) deactivates and thats whats causing it to interrupt.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Oh good not just me!

At first i thought it was my haunted momento, put that in the bank - no dice. Then i assumed an addon but was too lazy to go through that hassle by the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    happening to me as well as another shaman i was talking to. didn't realize it was coming from lakestrider. thanks for this thread
    This. OMG it was pissing me off, and now I know what was causing it! Thanks!

Yes it is quite annoying, removing lakestrider glyph is the solution atm.

Same things happens with companion pets. If you dismount by starting a cast, it gets interrupted (cd triggered) because you put out your pet.
    Locks also have a similar bug.

bug has been reported and bumped many times on official forum so I guess they'll look into it (only started after hallow's end was over)

it's been seriously bugging the crap outa me lol. for such a tiny bug it sure screws me over sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    this same bug happens when a warlock with the Nightmares glyph dismounts to cast a spell/collect herb/mining node
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.