I'm done posting on MMO-Champion, thanks to anyone who saw my videos/asked me Q's

I am pretty much done posting on this forum. Even though I am a Curse Youtube Partner and every time anyone asked me questions, I answered, my topic was closed and I got infracted.
    Thanks again to all the people who asked me questions/gave me words of encouragement, I took all the feedback and tried to make videos to answer most of your questions!
    Farewell,
    Alan 'Hotted' Widmann

K bye?

10chars derp

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Well uh good luck I guess.

:/
    was just thinking what kind of people become mods ... usually not the brightest anyways
    just sucks that all the major wow sites seem to be part of curse these days
    take care

Darsithis has been around for a long while iirc so he didnt just become a mod or anything. Most of the time though, in my experience, threads are closed for due reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    :/
    was just thinking what kind of people become mods ... usually not the brightest anyways
    just sucks that all the major wow sites seem to be part of curse these days
    take care
    The rules are there for a reason. The mods job is to enforce said rules, you violate the rules they do their jobs. These rules were in place before Curse got into the picture also. There are correct ways to post and their are incorrect ways to post and the OP picked the latter. Read the guidelines for the forums it will save you some issues.

Deleted
    IDK whats happening but i hope ill see a mod telling stuffs. If you post youtube vid on ONE thread you made on your own its NP but idk.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    The rules are there for a reason. The mods job is to enforce said rules, you violate the rules they do their jobs. These rules were in place before Curse got into the picture also. There are correct ways to post and their are incorrect ways to post and the OP picked the latter. Read the guidelines for the forums it will save you some issues.
    Well he was advertising for the parent company of MMO-C, seeing as he's a curse youtube partner. I don't understand how people aren't more upset about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually were not infracted for the topic I just closed.

If you have a problem with moderation, please contact Sunshine and discuss the issue with her. Don't take it public.