P.U.I of alcohol.

I jumped on my toon and did a random heroic. After the first few mob pulls we were all asking the tank if he was ok. He admitted that he was a bit tipsy. He managed to do ok (lost aggro several times and was constantly running into walls) but we never wiped. Anyone with issues, experiences or stories to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I was in the tanks shoes, so to speak, but I kiiinda fell asleep in the middle of the dungeon while auto running xD funny times, for me atleast, can't speak for the other 4 members
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I have played WoW for over 3 years and I don't remember anyone being drunk while playing. Well, I'm sure there were some random pugs that were drunk, but I don't recall people saying it, although, some guildies some times went drunk to the raid, yeah. :0

I play drunk/tipsy every now a days. It's like a different experience while playing and it's quite fun. I don't know if anyone knows this but I even sometimes post on these forums drunk....that have gotten me some infractions before.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i once played starcraft brood war drunk, and it improved my performance for some reason

I can't remember being in a guild which didn't have a main tank who was frequently drunk. My Cata GM was the best though, he would be completely gone but still tear it up on his warrior, I run into a lot more people in heroics bragging about how high they are though. Damn hippies.

Yeah I tanked drunk in the HoT Heroics, the group said I was the best tank they'd ever had. Saying something about the community eh.