Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Bad boys means they can experience all they want, that's pretty much it in my opinion.

In the end they rarely end up in a relationship with a "bad boy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    by the time you're 30 you learn that everyone cheats or they lie about it or they're so damn goofy they just don't have options. marriage fails so hard because monogamy just doesn't work, it's not natural.
    Ugh, such juvenile bullshit. Just because you've screwed up and been screwed over doesn't mean anything you just said is true. Monogamy absolutely works, you just can't be too immature to handle it.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-02 at 01:45 PM.

Most women don't. Start talking to some real women, not girls who are looking for an exciting fling. People who are seeking a long-term relationship do not go for bad boys at all. It doesn't work that way. Nice guys have just as much of a chance as anybody else, so don't tell yourself otherwise. I only go for nice guys, because who wants to potentially marry some douche bag? Not cool.

Confidence sells more than non-confidence.

15+ Year Old Account
    how come girls like bad boys/thugs/gangsters?
    How come young boys gets drawn to gangs/bad boys/thugs.
    Just wanted to pop in and say that it goes both ways.

Vulnerable people are vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Because self-anointed "nice" guys are usually just annoying pussies who are bitter that no one wants an underwhelming flop of a person as their mate. Sorry. That was crass, I know, but I've encountered so many whiny boys that are 20-going-on-12 making this same complaint.

See the thing is? "Bad" boys are usually like, busy living life. They may not be making the best decisions from a K2 view, but they're doing something. Not sitting around sucking off mommy & daddy or playing Wii and thinking about how "nice" they are.

And men of action are attractive, even if their actions are imperfect.
    Basically, this. Also, any guy the girl you have hots for is interested in, is automatically an asshole, regardless of who they are or what they do. As long as "your" girl likes them, the can't just be a nice guy that's luckier than you. Same goes for women though, someone "your" guy likes is automatically a scheming bitch.
    (note: I'm talking about girls and guys, not men and women. Most adults are more mature than that).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    where does the attraction occur? i guess its true that nice guys finish last. /sigh.
    Complete bullshit.
    Girls don't prefer bad boys over nice guys. Girls prefer attractive and confident men over unattractive and whiny men.

What attracts girls to bad boys is their confidence. But they don't last long together once the girl finds out what an asshole he is.
    I'm a nice guy, and I'm quite popular with women. Why? Because I act confident and my looks are pretty good as well.

It's really as simple as that. And although you might not be able to do much about looks (aside from getting into shape if you're fat), you could at least do something about your confidence. Show that you respect yourself first of all, don't act like a slave to women in order to get their attention. Don't be like a doormat that doesn't care if he's stepped on. Stand up for yourself.

I can't get clearer than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    They don't. At least women without daddy issues don't.
    Women like men with a bit of confidence, someone who is engaging and interesting.
    Unfortunately, often those qualities can be found in 'bad boys' - so they'll get quite a few women due to initial attraction/sheer force of personality, but they'll struggle to hold onto a decent woman worth her salt (without aforementioned daddy issues).

I like nice, considerate men. I don't, however, like whiny, clingy men - which is what a lot of these self proclaimed 'nice guys' actually are.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Women traditionally pass up "nice guys" for the opposite because women are naturally attracted to confidence and assertiveness. "Douchebags" have tons of that, hence why they get laid. Women dont usually get over it till they're nearing or in their 30's, when they want to settle down and find someone actually worth marrying and being committed too. Also, don't forget...women like sex as much as men do, and they aren't going to f*ck a guy just because he's being nice and putting her on the pedestal. Dudes that just do their own thing let women find stuff to be attracted to, and bam....that how it works. Nice guys don't get this. Women kind of like strong men who are sure of themselves, and you can't expect women to make concessions for you because you're so "nice".

Most of the time, nice guys are douchebags in disguise. They treat women like vending machines they put niceness coins into and expect love/sex in return. They're even bigger douchebags than the ones they claim to hate.

"Nice guys" are usually too pussyfoot to admit their feelings and show their attraction out of fear of rejection or ruining the relationship and are too scared to take that risk. Thing is, girls typically aren't attracted to guys that don't take that risk, mainly because they expect it from guys to begin with. If you don't take that risk, you're telling her that you aren't interested in her and that you're kind of weak.

By the way, I'm talking from experience. Until very recently, I was really introverted, tried to make every girl my girlfriend and was a total doormat. Once you take women off the pedestal (AKA "Not giving a f*ck") and do your own thing, it immedeatly works out. I noticed a change in months. Girls are easy as hell to approach, they find me more attractive, and if one blows me off, I don't care because there's tons of other ones to talk to.

I'm a perfect gentleman and very nice to girls, and I have no problem finding dates and fooling around. It's all about how you project it.

Also, sex.

So yeah, saying "nice guys finish last" and bitching about the friendzone is retarded. Read this. Go to google and look up brotip #1415a. Don't forget the "a".
    Last edited by GotYoShoes; 2012-11-02 at 02:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because they're girls, not women.

Cant live with em.. cant live without them..
    There's something irresistable-ish about 'em
    We grin and bear it cuz the nights are long
    I hope that somethin' better comes along.

^_^

where does the attraction occur? i guess its true that nice guys finish last. /sigh.
    Cant live with em.. cant live without them.. can I get some FEMALE perspectives please? I mean real girls, not G.I.R.L (guy in real life)
    confidence, most "bad boys" think their invincible and thus arent afraid to say or do anything

"nice guys" tend to be shy

theres exceptions to this and everyone is different but the majority of the time it boils down to that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Women like it when you treat them like shit.

Idk what it is....but damn you can't beat them off if you treat them bad.

If you are the personified chivalrous guy, then you will be a virgin and end up like the 40 year old virgin in that movie.
    Last edited by morbidone; 2012-11-02 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole dominance thing...

There's only 2 reasons why girls/women WOULD prefer a nice guy. 1- because monogamy doesn't work and forces people to choose and 2 - bad boys are bad relationship and father material, and logic overrides nature in the current social situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    confidence, most "bad boys" think their invincible and thus arent afraid to say or do anything

"nice guys" tend to be shy

theres exceptions to this and everyone is different but the majority of the time it boils down to that
    Then the bitches get slapped in the face .. with a fist, get cheated on, disrespected, and they wonder what was wrong and move on to the next bad boy I guess.

So they can complain "Where are the good guys" afterwards.

I'm laughing at all the "nice guys" in this thread. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Also, any guy the girl you have hots for is interested in, is automatically an asshole, regardless of who they are or what they do. As long as "your" girl likes them, the can't just be a nice guy that's luckier than you.
    Exactly, this is so pathetic. I see it everywhere on the internet. A lot of whiny, unpopular men/kids are calling popular men assholes, regardless of their personality.

What a great way to show your insecurity. It's funny though, because I only see these reactions online. It's probably because the guys whining over it are too scared to call it out in real life.

Deleted
    Your problem is that you are going after girls, go after women instead.

Quote Originally Posted by GotYoShoes View Post
    I'm laughing at all the "nice guys" in this thread. XD
    Because thugs use emoticons.