Possible to 2 heal Blade Lord?

Or would the last phase make it impossible and need 3 healers

Yes, 2 healed - one-shot the boss, though we weren't ready for that phase so it wasn't clean. Just need players to dodge properly.

Use defensive cooldowns for the mild aoe damage, dodge tornados, use healthstones.
    One big help might be - if you have a resto druid, can symbiosis a shammy to tranq while moving.

We are trying to 3 heal is, hitting enrage. Well ppl die and most don't hit platform so maybe thats why

My guild was actually failing to 3 heal it for like 2 hours, then for our last attempt the RL goes hey were gonna try and two heal to cut out a stack of intensity. We got the kill on our first 2 heal attempt and it was actually much easier to heal then I expected. If you have two strong healers I would recommend trying 2 heals.
    We did it with a shaman and a monk(me) and by far the hardest part was the wind tunnel part, for the most part I droped hots out on every one while the shaman just Ghostwolfed to the end not healing. When he got there he started bombing heals to top us up, and I could focus more on running then healing.

Two healable. In fact, funny story, I'm apparently terrible at dodging tornadoes at their spawn point, as is our other healer (just going to save speed of light for the last stretch now). We killed him on our fifth pull after both of us failed to ever get to the end. Two hybrids healed that phase.

Don't be bad, guys. Don't be a Marthokable.

You can 2 or 3 heal the DPS requirements aren't that tight. My group had a REALLY ugly kill 3 healing with 1 dead healer and 3 dps down and he enraged as we killed it. We also got under 10% 2 healing quite a few times we just had a raider have to get off so we picked up a random healer which is why we switched to 3 healing. I even accidentally alter timed myself out of lust and we barely made it with mistakes like that plus dead people