MoP - Do rogues have the longest stun?

I was curious, and im currently away from my home machine so I cant test it, does Revealing strike still increase the effectiveness of KS? because if it does, is it not possible that some form of combat pvp spec revolving around paralytic poison (wait for stun from para into cd's > 5 cp kidney) would that not be stupidly powerful?

4 sec from paralytic
    8 seconds from KS?

between that and smoke bomb, you could create some powerful pressure, especially if you can align the stars and have deep insight+shadowblades+adren rush up at once..

RS still effects KS making it 8 seconds.

nice one, thats one hell of a lot of potential CC.

anyone tried extensive pvp as combat?

I`m trying to say this the nicest way possible , please go crawl back into your dark basement.

Mod Edit: User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by Kelticfox; 2012-11-07 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    anyone tried extensive pvp as combat?
    i did a few BGs. was fun tho i was feelin more like a warrior - zero control over whats happenin(read runin around non steathed and zergin people) with tons of burst - KS followed by AR is kek also BF in the middle of the pack (again with AR) is priceless. i almost fell off my chair laughting the first time i did it

Combat is a lot closer to the other specs this time around. The RS -> KS combo you mention is pretty rough to setup actually, and feels the most like the vanilla kidney shot (six seconds was a lot "longer" for the purposes of a person's health pool back then). A full energy mutilate rogue can get to five CP in two globals, and a sub rogue has CS to play with during dance, but combat has to come by its combo points honestly. Normally if you switch to an opponent and are able to land the KS through the dodge/parry after building up with at least revealing, you will be rewarded by a substantial stun.

Combat has little ways around armor. Shadow blades is your best bet there, but even that is not nearly as threatening as it is for sub.

The 13 seconds of stun you describe up there is achievable, but normally won't happen until quite aways into the fight, and since you can't control paralytic it's likely you will have to pool heavily to have that.

Remember you also want maxxed bandit's guile if you're really out to gib someone fast. Actually, with that you could probably kill the target within the kidney let alone the paralytic.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15