High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you worthy? Halo 4 live event

Anyone else watching the are you worthy live stream? If not you can find it here http://www.areyouworthy.se/livefeed/
    Im not sure what it's about but some kind of event for Halo 4.

The intro with the piano and singing was pure bullshit, it was so bad that i had to turn the sound down to zero and just wait for it to be over..
    Let's hope the rest is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davhorn View Post
    Anyone else watching the are you worthy live stream? If not you can find it here http://www.areyouworthy.se/livefeed/
    Im not sure what it's about but some kind of event for Halo 4.

The intro with the piano and singing was pure bullshit, it was so bad that i had to turn the sound down to zero and just wait for it to be over..
    Let's hope the rest is better.
    I am really excited for Halo 4, truly am. But I avoid watching things like this to avoid getting overhyped. I know Halo 4 will be a great game, but if my hype goes up anymore I will be disappointed. I just really hope the multiplayer is better than, or can at least be just as fun/addicting as the multiplayers in CoD. It would give the two franchises more competition (which is a win-win for us) and it'd keep me from getting bored of games this year.

But no I am not watching the livestream.
    Call me House.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that this is just some kind of storytelling event. Some guy who pretends to be a solider or general or whatever goes up on stage and talks abit about master chief and his live before he became a spartan. Between each story segment they do some live music, from the game i guess.

So if you know about the lore already or simply don't care about the lore you are not missing much.

The live music is horrible aswell imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!