Deleted

Shadowdodger 10/25 accomplishable solo

Spent my afternoon trying to do the only achivement I was missing from both Ulduar formats: Shadowdodger 25.

EDIT: All of it was done as Enhancement;

I cleared every required boss in 10m solo to do it (Thorim was annoying to figure out at first) and then switched to 25 Mode for Vezax. Spent around 10 wipes trying to figure out a strategy and managed to pull it off:

You pull the boss, stand in melee range and let him cast EVERY SINGLE SEARING FLAME.
    He will continuously chain cast them over and over untill either hes dead or casts Surge of Darkness;
    You will want to kill the clouds however or you will start the hardmore and you will wipe.

To heal through the damage you will need - I kid you not - Conductivity.

Yeap... Conductivity. It turns out both Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem and Conductivity escape his Aura of Despair rule.

In short you stand near him 70% of the fight MSW5 Healing Rain on both of you doing your normal rotation and killing every single cloud you see.

Deleted
    Does our other cd's (wolves, AG/HTT) work on that fight as well? I can't remember what was working and what wasn't, except MW5 surges ofc.

(btw you only need to kill 1 cloud, as all 8 are required to spawn the hard mode add)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2012-11-04 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Yeap... Conductivity. It turns out both Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem and Conductivity escape his Aura of Despair rule.
    Wait, which rule are you talking about here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    The one that prevents us and rets from exploiting our exclusion from the no-mana-regen rule, to off-heal for loads.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=68415#comments
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=64646#comments

Before 5.0 all of our heals worked fine (presumably they forgot to update it with the new spells when Cata came), but that was fixed for our direct heals when the patch came. Don't think it affects our other heals though (wolves etc.) but I can't remember exactly what worked.

Personally I think they should just remove it altogether, as it's not relevant now. (and it would be in line with their recent Razorgore/Viscidus nerfs to allow them to be soloed for pets etc.)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2012-11-05 at 11:10 AM.