Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It will be hard and it will suck, a lot, before it gets any better. And you can not do it alone. Keep talking, is my advice. I dont care if you talk to friends, stranger or professionals. Be open. This will help you look inside.

And it's why it's gonna suck Lots of pain and cause for anger you will find You'll manage.
    You can do it. You allready took a few leaps.

And remember: there is no shame in taking a few steps back when leaping forward

What kind of professional will you go to and when? (I'm not curious XD)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesolovac View Post
    Well, if you do not want to live, join French Foreign Legion...and die fighting!
    I actually tried it once, but guess what, they do not accept people with mental issues . However, it all turned out fine.

@Op try and get help man, like professional help, therapist, it may help you, it may not, but you cannot know unless you try.

I've been have similar thoughts since i was about 16. I used to be very shy around females, I would just think about all the possibilities of an actual conversation with the girl i liked at parties or club etc, and focus on the negative ones, which in turn would turn me away from talking to them.
    Probably because I don't like being rejected. However, to some degree, alcohol alleviated that issue, and brought new ones, I would end up hurting myself when drunk. I had crazy confidence when intoxicated, but most of the times I would get too drunk, black out and not remember what I did.
    I didn't get laid until i was 19, most of my friends already did, so that introduced more frustration.
    One night, I decided I wanted it to be over. First, I attached some copper wire to my index fingers, then plugged those into an electric socket. For some reason, it pushed me back.Tried 3 more times, did not work. I was very drunk. Then, I walked up to the 9th floor, found an open window, and sat on the ledge, legs hanging out, and contemplating if I should just jump or not.
    For some unknown reason I decided not to, so i went back into the house and went to sleep.
    One year later, I got laid. 2 years later I was bar tending in a strip club, there were female strippers literally asking me to fuck them.Me, the guy who would not talk to girls cause he was too shy.
    And for the record, I know there's something wrong with me. I went back then to seek "professional" help, had a psychological test which, if I remember correctly stated that I have OCB (obsessive compulsive behavior and something roughly translated in English as Suicide Identity, sorry , don't know the exact term for this one), then I saw a famous psychiatrist in the city i was living in then, and he said that eventually I would get over it. That was it, that's all the advice he gave me. He was probably right , though I was very angry with him at the time.

CAUTION:This is a description of what I did, my life experience. Under no circumstances I am encouraging suicide. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT what I did because it is very dangerous and may provoke serious injury or even worse, death.

I still have these negative thoughts sometimes, but I always remember if I chose to jump that night I would have missed a hell of a ride. I am now 29 years old, not married, no gf, no sex for about 4 months now, lurking on MM champ OT forums and generally trying to have a good time whenever I can. What helped me with the relationship issues is to accept the fact that there is no one true love, in my opinion. It's just how well 2 people get along with each other. If something goes wrong with this one that you are currently seeing, just let go. There are plenty of women/girls in the world, maybe even better than the one that caused you pain. I know it's hard sometimes, and that it seems that there is no way out, but trust me, there is always a way out, besides suicide.Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not 1 week from now, but eventually things change for the better.

Moral of the story is, you never know what tomorrow brings. Just seek help man and get through this, maybe the future holds pleasant surprises for you. If you choose to take that step, you don't have any second chances anymore.
    I hope that was of some help to you or anyone else reading this thread.
    Edit: sorry for the wall of text XD
    TLDR: things usually have a way of working themselves out on the long run, time heals everything. Do not be afraid to seek professional help, it actually may help .

I am always shocked by the things I read on mmo champion but this is kind of a new low for people. I know the internet provides anonymity and what you say on this forum, save getting banned, will likely never be addressed irl. You will never have to face judgement and would likely never say the things you have on this forum in real life if you were face to face with someone in need as the OP is.

People make me sick-- and more importantly the people on the internet make me sick. While his problems may not be real to you and may be whining and such they are his problems-- a person in need. To turn your back on someone who has talked about taking their own life is as callous and evil as putting the knife across his skin yourself and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves. The people that are on this forum are probably old enough to vote-- are probably the same people that would pass you in the street if you were dieing on the ground. The selfishness they berate the OP for is a reflection of their own personal selfishness and this makes them such horrible people-- a disgrace to humanity as a whole.

That being said, OP, there are many things that can help you get through what you are feeling. Your life, while it may seem bleak or without hope now--- is only just beginning. As a person who constantly has battled depression in my own life and with my own family and loved ones I know that this too, shall pass. The important thing is getting to the point where you are accepting of help. Talk to your doctor about your depression--- consider seeing a therapist someone you can trust and who will listen and respond when you need them to. There is nothing in this life that will not change--- your sadness can change with effort, time and persistence. Your annoyance with other people seems like an issue that can be resolved with learning some basic things about your fellow man and woman. Not to say people don't annoy me (lol^^^^^) but the things that annoy us are often basic, normal things that everyone does. This behavior is common in everyone and little things irk us all the time--- I'm positive there are things about you that annoy other people you are not immune.

I would suggest what I said before, talk to your doctor and consider seeing a therapist. While most people think of this as a sign of weakness its truly a sign of strength. The social stigma of mental health and all it offers is kind of funny to me considering some of the most well rounded happy people I have ever met have a therapist. These people learn how to adapt to the world and their lives and learn how to communicate, relate, socialize and come to grasp with the things that bother them and face them head on. For some people that is in the form of a friend, a parent a mother-- but everyone needs someone they can trust who they are not frightened will betray them. While my life has certainly not been rosy at all times I have had dark times too. Things will change if you continue to reach out and seek help. Good luck.

how many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb. none let them cry in the dark. Oh the whiney group of young adults now. News flash shit happens grow a pair and stop being a baby about it. These are the kind of whiners we get in a society of every body is a special snowflake.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

OP - I'm saddened that you feel your life is so bad.

Your problem is you are living your life, not living for HIM. Jesus wants you to experience this world and all it has to offer. Then when you realize only through Him can you truly find joy, you will seek Him.

Once you find Him, your worries will seem trivial. Heaven offers an eternity of joy, while earth only offers temporary satisfactions and frustrations.

Seek Him!

No religion please, it's not allowed here.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-07 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    Just a question. Did you quit WoW recently? Because when I did (after 6 years of playing), I felt like I lost my soul (and still feeling empty now)...
    Can you really justify quitting WoW as being empty and losing a soul? If a game, even a mmo, is filling a void in your life, you need to reevaluate yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    Can you really justify quitting WoW as being empty and losing a soul? If a game, even a mmo, is filling a void in your life, you need to reevaluate yourself.
    Played WoW for 6 years, 12h+ per day. I've become antisocial and depressed. I feel like year 2005(when I started wow) was 2 years ago. Lost years.. and everything I do now seems pointless. Anyways... I would like to re-evaluate myself, but how?

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 05:09 PM ----------

Oh and when I dream(which is very rare), I dream about WoW... and all memories for the past 6 years are wow related...