Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...m/healingDone/

Well, this is me on yesterday. : )
And ye, like I already said I only use Riptide more on fights where I can't place a Healing Rain, like yesterday on Garalon 10man, we downed him btw. ^^ I do not prefer more Spirit at this point, it'll come with gear either way, since upgrades give like 100-200 spirit more, so I can change my gems to stat+stat ones. I don't care about topping meters, I just don't wanna be last either, but I think it's because I was using my cooldowns for people under 50% instead of using it more.

And ye, before I joined the guild they had like three HPaladins, one Disc Priest and three Resto Druids, so lot's of hots/shields. :P
Ok, shamans rely a lot on CDs but imho you should use them only when needed, that means you should use them according to other healers (there is no need to use HTT+Hymn+Tranq all together :P) and according to your RL (or w/e calls for CDs usage during raids): it's better to have a CD available that you don't need rather than a CD on cd that you'd need :P

Being the last one on meters is bad but, as healer, if someone dies for lack of healing is even worse