Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    It's my opinion and I'm free to express how I feel. Plus I wanted Blizz to know they have made me a happy customer.
    You do realise there is an official WoW forum for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    You do realise there is an official WoW forum for that?
    I do but I saw a lot of negative threads here and felt cheery if you don't like it feel free to stop reading the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I do but I saw a lot of negative threads here and felt cheery if you don't like it feel free to stop reading the thread.
    That's my original point. Making this thread serves only to insight flaming over how people feel about the expansion. Blizzard aren't going to see it, and it's not going to change peoples opinions.

That's my original point. Making this thread serves only to insight flaming over how people feel about the expansion. Blizzard aren't going to see it, and it's not going to change peoples opinions.
    Well I can share it with other people who feel the same way.

This thread is as pointless as the 'I hate this expansion' threads. Your opinion is no more right than people that dislike the expansion, so why do you feel you need to make a thread about what you think? The other side actually give some constructive ciritiscm, some of the time, and your OP has nothing useful to say at all.
    Just FYI, forums are where people come to talk about stuff, a lot of which is sharing your opinions. It can be serious, useful, informative, or just fluff, but as long as it's posted in the correct section of the forums, people can talk about it all they want.

Also, positive feedback is as important as constructive criticism to the devs, who need to know what works as well as what doesn't work well in their game.

OT: I like the expansion overall. I do sort of miss the more serious (relatively, of course) feel of BC/Wrath but there's plenty of room for demons and whatnot in future xpacs.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Just FYI, forums are where people come to talk about stuff, a lot of which is sharing your opinions. It can be serious, useful, informative, or just fluff, but as long as it's posted in the correct section of the forums, people can talk about it all they want.

Also, positive feedback is as important as constructive criticism to the devs, who need to know what works as well as what doesn't work well in their game.

OT: I like the expansion overall. I do sort of miss the more serious (relatively, of course) feel of BC/Wrath but there's plenty of room for demons and whatnot in future xpacs.
    (Just so you know, I also like the expansion, doesn't change my view on this thread though.) I'd argue that a negative thread constructively pointing out why daily's are bad for some people and this that and the other is more useful than five positive threads that essentially just say 'I like this expansion because I do', which is what this thread does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You obviously didnt play TBC then, because you would really think MoP is quite lackluster if you played TBC in its prime.

also: inb4 "rose colored goggles"

also: inb4 "haters gonna hate"
    inb4 Jaylock can't accept other people liking something he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

(Just so you know, I also like the expansion, doesn't change my view on this thread though.) I'd argue that a negative thread constructively pointing out why daily's are bad for some people and this that and the other is more useful than five positive threads that essentially just say 'I like this expansion because I do', which is what this thread does.
    "I keep reading posts about how ppl hate this expansion and I just want it out there about how much it really has restored my faith in WoW. I have been playing since TBC and I loved Wrath but by the time Cata hit I quit for like a year because it was like they were handing us everything and I didn't have to work for anything. I'm not a super hardcore raider but I enjoy a challenge and that's what I got with MSV. It took me three weeks of raiding to down the stone guardians and yes it was frustrating but it just made me work harder and develop a better relationship with other guild raiders. Now when I first saw MOP... I'll admit I wasn't it's biggest fan with the Pandaren race but after trying other MMOs I wanted to give Blizz the benefit of the doubt and boy did they deliver! I love the story... the jade forest was amazing and I can't wait for 5.1. I just wanted to say great job Blizz and thank you!"

It actually sounds to me like the OP offered some points that she specifically likes about the expansion and thinks are strong positives, just like the particular criticisms offered in other threads. Both are equally valuable, and offer slightly different avenues of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seltzers View Post
    I wish more posts like these made it to the Blizz forums. Pages and pages of crap on a daily basis of whiney little kids and 40 year old working men that "don't have the time to do dailies".
    I'm 30, working full time, barely have time to do dailies, and I love MoP.

GEDDOFF MA LAWN!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Indeed. Everyone saying it's like tbc or tbc esque is mostly just having a wishful thinking attack. IT isn't, it isn't remotely close to that paradigm and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure why any of you think that they should try and go back to that. TBC had it's day, really ought to let sleeping dogs lie at this point. Sadly the developers seem to be committed to resurrecting that particular specter instead of doing something NEW or *shock* taking the game in an innovative direction.

I should also note that I find it funny that at precisely the moment of wows greatest triumph, it's ultimate return to TBC esqueness such threads like this are needed. The amount of ever growing discontent is palpable at this point and threads like this are cheer leading meant to drown out the chorus of angry customers. Give up your ghosts guys..
    Don't even know what you're saying there, MoP is nothing like TBC and isn't trying to be. How can you say it's not innovative when it introduces more new kinds of content than every other expansion put together?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcbound View Post
    Personally I would love to see a mario kart-esque game with the mounts.
    :O

THIS!!!