Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So can anyone say for sure if method had the latest nerfs in or not?

Deleted
    Well, they don't have any other solutions now Draigars.
    Unless they find a way to not make Imperial Vizir the first boss, which I doubt is possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, hotfix was live. yep it was killable before. RNG is still pretty frustrating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Yeah got outsmarted now that they announced new nerfs, defo.
    Some guilds didn't want to get locked into an empress normal kill.
    implying HC HoF will be cleared in one week. Skipping Zor'lok didn't do shit except losing a few loots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    Totally agreed. I think they nerf the content too soon. Look at Yogg-Saron+0, Raganros HC, Lich King HC. People said they are unkillable at the current state. Still they were downed after weeks of progress. I dont think doesnt die in one day=hotfix is good model for encounters. Heroic content SHOULD be hard. But i havent tried the boss myself so i dont know if it was actually impossible. Just a thought.
    You're comparing the end bosses for their tiers with the entry boss in this one. It's not the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Well, they don't have any other solutions now Draigars.
    Unless they find a way to not make Imperial Vizir the first boss, which I doubt is possible
    Actually yes, there was a solution: not nerfing the boss. Sure HoF would be refered as the design-flawed raid, but in fine, there's not much difference between having a hard boss as 5th or as 1st one, except from the frustation having to pass it for most guilds - if, ofc, grand empress is even harder.

But think about all those top world guilds that were *that* close to kill it (Exodus for sure, http://i.imgur.com/oNDg0.jpg but probably many others too, incluiding Method?) but in fine have to go with the nerf, despite all the involved effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    Actually yes, there was a solution: not nerfing the boss. Sure HoF would be refered as the design-flawed raid, but in fine, there's not much difference between having a hard boss as 5th or as 1st one, except from the frustation having to pass it for most guilds - if, ofc, grand empress is even harder.

But think about all those top world guilds that were *that* close to kill it (Exodus for sure, http://i.imgur.com/oNDg0.jpg but probably many others too, incluiding Method?) but in fine have to go with the nerf, despite all the involved effort.
    You do know they were that close to kill for liek 30 atempts realy, they werent getitng any closer. The tuninng on this figth was screwed up simple as that. A first boss in a rad should never take a top of the world guild over 100 wipes to get trought, when the mid tier raids start doing this encounter itll just be massively discouraging and cause an enourmos los sof interest in raiding, bosse sof this dificulty should eb left for the last boss/bosses in a raid, where you know what youre up against and the proximity t your final goal make you keep tryign even if you wipe 200 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    implying HC HoF will be cleared in one week. Skipping Zor'lok didn't do shit except losing a few loots.
    Are you with this statement implying it will get majorly nerfed within next reset? They have to go through the painful progress on this boss sooner or later.

Deleted
    Congrats Method! World first Vizier! gogogo! EU baby!!

Deleted
    You do know they were that close to kill for liek 30 atempts realy, they werent getitng any closer. The tuninng on this figth was screwed up simple as that. A first boss in a rad should never take a top of the world guild over 100 wipes to get trought, when the mid tier raids start doing this encounter itll just be massively discouraging and cause an enourmos los sof interest in raiding, bosse sof this dificulty should eb left for the last boss/bosses in a raid, where you know what youre up against and the proximity t your final go make you keep tryign even if you wipe 200 times.
    Yeah as I said, it's an "order" issue, but the difficulty by itself isn't the problem. And it's too easy to fix it simply by nerfing the boss.

And btw there's always ways to get closer, whether it's pure rng or merely gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    And btw there's always ways to get closer, whether it's pure rng or merely gear.
    If it's the first boss of the tier there isn't a way to get closer with gear. WF guilds are already overgeared compared to what the bosses should be tuned for at the most (489).

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    I haven't tried him on HC. Could you elaborate on why that is a problem?
    I think if you don't get force and verve as the first platform then your healing CD's aren't up in time for phase 2. ie force and verve second then you can't tranq for force and verve in phase 2. I'd imagine that makes the fight pretty much un-doable, thats why they just have to keep resetting till he goes right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    You do know they were that close to kill for liek 30 atempts realy, they werent getitng any closer. The tuninng on this figth was screwed up simple as that. A first boss in a rad should never take a top of the world guild over 100 wipes to get trought, when the mid tier raids start doing this encounter itll just be massively discouraging and cause an enourmos los sof interest in raiding, bosse sof this dificulty should eb left for the last boss/bosses in a raid, where you know what youre up against and the proximity t your final goal make you keep tryign even if you wipe 200 times.
    Razorgore, Kalec?

Sco of method did a interview with Athene and he was saying how MSV heroic wasn't a challenge.

I guess this boss was too hard for them and had to have it nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I think if you don't get force and verve as the first platform then your healing CD's aren't up in time for phase 2. ie force and verve second then you can't tranq for force and verve in phase 2. I'd imagine that makes the fight pretty much un-doable, thats why they just have to keep resetting till he goes right.
    It's mostly that if you get attenuation first you have to kill the attenuation echo first, and the timing is that attenuation ends and 2 secs later force and verve starts, anyone that got hit by a disc is dead and its super hard to heal through.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Rather soon there should be an interview up at http://www.guildox.com/ from 2 of our members, explaining a lot of things.
    The interview is posted here
    Author of Guild, Toon and Loot Ranking Site GuildOx.com

Deleted
    second boss down on 3rd try (HC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enderox View Post
    second boss down on 3rd try (HC)
    Nice, grats.

Deleted
    Now unleash the wrath of methodar unto Garalon.

Method in beast mode now.

Garalon kill inc