Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm totally not addicted or anything, I'm checking every 5 minutes just because, uh, well, you know...

Deleted
    f#ck that, 3pm now...

Blizzard CS EU
    Unfortunately, we need to extend the #maint for an additional 2 hours while we perform some intensive server testing. New ETA = 15:00 CET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooo
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

I wish these topics were banned.

They always just turn into a big bucket of hate for Blizzard with stupid demands for free game time and "GG THEY'VE FUCKED UP AGAIN!". Sickens me some people can be so stupid.

Deleted
    I got this for breakfast
    Battle.net Account Locked - Action Required
    Inbox
    x
    Blizzard Entertainment noreplyeu@blizzard.com

11:43 AM (31 minutes ago)
    to me
    Greetings,

Due to an unusual change in your access pattern, the Battle.net account has been locked. This can be caused by logging in from a new location, but it may also signal an attempt to compromise your

followed the email to reactivate and says my details didnt match

Quote Originally Posted by Neöphyte View Post
    Only the lazy unemployed will be affected by this. No biggie!
    i start work on Monday my shift is 12pm -3k uk time also Wednesday is my day off so don't class every1 as "only the unemployed will be affected by this"

The one day off work where I CAN'T lie in because builders giving me a new bathroom, and I can't do shit with my morning/lunchtime

EDIT: To the guy that thinks only unemployed will be affected by it, until I get a new job (which I've been applying for a new one for 6 months now, this area is horrific for finding work) my hours got cut from full time until part time, so I only get 24 hours a week now. Seems I'm still employed, and you're just a meanie bobeanie.

Deleted
    Servers will surely first be up at 23.00.

Hate how they can't just tell us "We are done at 17.00" and if they get done before, let the servers go live. Then they would just make people happy instead of letting us wait and check back every two hours JUST to extend the offline servers for two freaking more hours.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...50583747088384 Well, thanks Blizzard for ruining my entire schedule for today...

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    I got this for breakfast
    Battle.net Account Locked - Action Required
    Inbox
    x
    Blizzard Entertainment noreplyeu@blizzard.com

11:43 AM (31 minutes ago)
    to me
    Greetings,

Due to an unusual change in your access pattern, the Battle.net account has been locked. This can be caused by logging in from a new location, but it may also signal an attempt to compromise your

followed the email to reactivate and says my details didnt match
    I got the same. I just changed my password and it's working again. Annoying nonetheless and makes me feel like a cheater/hacker in some way. No idea what the reason for this is really.

Deleted
    Im Lazy and unemployed and i feel offended.

i actually went up in time today and they hit me with this!

Its 13:17, servers are still Down.

So what, its originally 12:17 due to the clock turned 1 hours back (end of summer). Like they dont change the events/resets?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neöphyte View Post
    Only the lazy unemployed will be affected by this. No biggie!
    Yup. Unemployed automatically means you're lazy. Fuck people are stupid sometimes.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I wish these topics were banned.

They always just turn into a big bucket of hate for Blizzard with stupid demands for free game time and "GG THEY'VE FUCKED UP AGAIN!". Sickens me some people can be so stupid.
    Funny that, considering there has been no hate for blizzard, Untill you come in after clearly not reading the thread, Go away then, The hate you obviously came here for isn't here, SO move along

work work, so as the peon says in my case

Wow.. this thread is quite enlightening.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybbelajlaj View Post
    Yup. Unemployed automatically means you're lazy. Fuck people are stupid sometimes.
    Laze meant not willing to do dailies, wasn't it?

Deleted
    Go out, meet people or take a walk. Its only 2 hours gosh.

Deleted
    Peculiar, seems like they've had a lot of troubles with the EU servers recently.