Poll: Do Worgens have ticklish paws?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think all the Worgens are hiding!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the last time I asked a worgen lady this, I got slapped across the beard.
    And bitten.

In retrospect, I probably should've worn me pants that day.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

they don't seem to have pads like dogs (at least on their hands) but rather furry hands... kinda like humans only...fur.
    human hands don't seem especially ticklish most of the time and i don't imagine extra fur would alter that, but ... err maybe?

probably an individual thing, but overall no.

i guess their feet might be, those seem to have pads which usually seem to be pretty ticklish in animals that have them.
    this is a weird conversation.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    they don't seem to have pads like dogs (at least on their hands) but rather furry hands... kinda like humans only...fur.
    human hands don't seem especially ticklish most of the time and i don't imagine extra fur would alter that, but ... err maybe?

probably an individual thing, but overall no.

i guess their feet might be, those seem to have pads which usually seem to be pretty ticklish in animals that have them.
    this is a weird conversation.
    Well when I mean paws, I mean feet.

Bump.

More data is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the reaction to my pets if I tickle their paws, I would assume yes.