Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Here's one code, let the fastest person win: 177KVX-86VBF-CF67-WDP-JG28S6D
    When you use the code, don't forget to say so.

Re upgrading the account, the invite mail says: "If you upgrade* to a full Guild Wars 2 account, you will receive a bonus Booster Multipack in-game item packed with consumable boosters to give your character an edge! *Upgrade must occur by Nov 18th, 2012". It would seem you can upgrade it, then.

I would think so, otherwise your jsut annoying customers. Havent had a game with a trial yet that I couldn't insta upgrade if I liked it.

I am looking for a trial key if anyone would be kind enough to spare one. I am really looking to giving this game a try before buying and 4 days seems like plenty enough time. If anyone could PM me a key or send one to aaron.voisin2(at)gmail(dot)com that would be super rad! Thanks!

sent one to cobblestone, I have 2 left if any1 wants one just pm me first 2 gets 1.

Deleted
    Send me a message if you want a key. Have 1 spare. First come, first served.

I'vs sent my last invitation to obnoxiouslol. I tried writing you a PM, but it seemed to have not worked. So, in case you have already gotten an invitation, please share mine with someone who doesn't have one yet.

Thanks and have fun .

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    still looking for a code stefke113 AT hotmail DOT com
    thnx in advance

If anyone has a key please email at naimc@hotmail.co.uk

Much appreciated!

Deleted
    Hy! My friend and me are looking for trial keys. I would appreciate that, if someone send me 2 or even 1! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 2 trials left if someone is intrested. I am not sure that is there spots for trials anymore but PM your email for me if you want a trial. 2 first will get em ofc.

Also got 5x Beta key codes for Planetside 2 if someone is intrested :P Dunno will they work anymore since got em like 1 week ago.
    So just PM me your mail and which one you want.

Here is a key, first come first get.
    199N6V-7M3LH-NH39-DCL-2PKN82Q
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Deleted
    I have 3 slots for refer a friend... send me a pm with your email in and ill add you.

UPDATE : All codes gone...
    Last edited by mmoc267cca1a33; 2012-11-14 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Curse have got 2000 keys to give out to those in the USA and Canada... if you're still looking for a trial, try here!

http://www.curse.com/digital-giveawa...s-2-free-trial

Deleted
    2 left just send me pn with email

Edit: all gone
    Last edited by mmoc6f3817dca5; 2012-11-15 at 02:32 PM.

When are the invited people able to play the game? Is there any information on that? I am not talking about the day, I am talking about the time of day per region (primarily in regard of EU and US).

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    When are the invited people able to play the game? Is there any information on that? I am not talking about the day, I am talking about the time of day per region (primarily in regard of EU and US).

Thanks in advance.
    on my account page it says :

Share Guild Wars 2 with a friend! They’ll receive an invite with a special code that will allow them to create an account and log in to play for free between November 15 and 18, 2012. Our supply of free invite codes is limited, so invite your friends today!

but doesnt say a time...

Yeah, thanks anyway . We'll see then, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by naimc View Post
    If anyone has a key please email at naimc@hotmail.co.uk

Much appreciated!
    Please do PM or email, I am in need to a key still

Deleted
    A friend of mine sent me one and when I tried to use it this appeared "Your serial code was already registered with a Guild Wars 2 account."...