Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Wonder if that ad brought her more votes than it prevented.
    It definetly brought her a lot of support from the internet and other sources, who focused entirely on "she's being villified for being a gamer!" rather than the actual statements. A politician said he'd like to drown some bill in a bathtub, she posted she'd like to drown him in a bathtub. She posted stuff about how she'd rather be gaming than working, from work. Who wouldn't like to be home doing their leisure activity rather than working? Of course, most folks are smart enough to not post such publicly from their work!

It's just stupid that they brought WoW into it, and it's even more stupid for people to rally to her because she's a WoW player. (Or was.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't have voted for her stricty based on her playing a horde race, especially an orc. Fuck her.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    That's awesome! I think with the retardness the Republican party was trying to do against her, that gave her a boost instead. Grats to her !

Had a great front page of the Portland (Maine) Press Herald today, they listed the winners and losers of the various Maine elections including their name and photo.

Instead of Colleen Lachowicz, they had "Santiaga" with a picture of her character instead of her.