Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't know what loot system you're talking about but it's not the one in LFR. There's no 'hogging up the loot' in the current version. Everyone rolls. Everyone who rolls a winning number wins. Everyone who doesn't, doesn't. You seem to be implying that the system works like it did in DS. It doesn't.
    It's no different. It's the same lost chances.

The people there should not be there, because they already have a means to get loot.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    On one hand you have the people who only want epics to be there for raiders. (normal + heroic, LFR is a glorified dungeon with a bigger group). On the other hand you have the people who want epics even though they don't raid (the reason why doesn't matter, i.e. you can't raid cause you have a job + study, etc.) Both are out of place imo. Everyone should have access to epics (if they are willing to put up some effort in it, in this case get in a 10 man normal raid group). But it shouln't be handed to people who aren't using that gear either for 30 minutes of work.

But meh, I guess we just have to deal with what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post

The people there should not be there, because they already have a means to get loot.
    Every single thing you post as well as your sig indicates you are very unhappy with the current state of the game. Instead of being a cynical twat why not just quit and do something you actually enjoy?
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Colour > Stats!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post

But its an independent event. Your chance of loot is not affected by the success or failure of other player's loot rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoTLK wants to have some words with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Then you are replacing color for iLevel. As the old saying goes, people will complain no matter what you do.
    Yeah, I agree with you...although I think the color coding makes it worse. I'd be willing to bet people would compare a 476 to a 480 with less qq than when the magical switch gets flipped between w/e a Blue and a Purple is these days.