Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    sadly I think it will be combined effort of 2 Jesus characters of WoW (Thrall and Anduin) to just go home in peace Well I just hope we will burn that place to the ground before we go and have some justice served.

Deleted
    I think what will happen is that the shit with the bell will get so messed up that a deal will be struck between the rebels, Jaina and Varian to get rid of Garrosh in exchange for an end to the war.

Lorthemar was already in secret negotiations to leave the Horde and could act as a bridge with Varian, Baine too can negotiate with Jaina and Anduin.

They will invite the Alliance to be a part of the raid and Dalaran will be moved to Kalimdor to become the launch pad for the invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Yet they let the alliance be the Horde's bitch, totally bent over with pants down.
    They let the horde take territory over territory and destroy Theramore.

Time to set some things even for a change?
    I just cannot fathom how you fail to see the difference between taking over or destroying a capital city versus conquering a handful of small outposts and a large military garrison.

I swear my fellow Alliance players are delusional.

Maybe if the Alliance hadn't had more quest hubs and territory to begin with Blizzard wouldn't have had the need to realign so severely. At least that's the reason they give for so much of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    I just cannot fathom how you fail to see the difference between taking over or destroying a capital city versus conquering a handful of small outposts and a large military garrison.

Maybe if the Alliance hadn't had more quest hubs and territory to begin with Blizzard wouldn't have had the need to realign so severely. At least that's the reason they give for so much of this.
    Capitol you say? Well I always thought it's a conyon with few huts in it. TBH we would make you a big favor if we would levelled up this place to the ground. Check Silvermoon, thats nice city for capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    Capitol you say? Well I always thought it's a conyon with few huts in it. TBH we would make you a big favor if we would levelled up this place to the ground. Check Silvermoon, thats nice city for capitol.
    Once again the pathetic attitude is displayed. Don't agree with me? Must be Horde. Even though I stated in my post that I play Alliance.

Deleted
    I would love to see some Horde Grunts skinned as Alliance soldiers, inside Orgrimmar.
    That seems like an harmless solution to the Horde, in the aftermath of Garrosh defeat.

But Blizzard won't dare to do it, due to a predicable amount of player QQ.
    This is World of Peacecraft, not Warcraft.

So you think the alliance could just waltz into Org and take over the town? You say it like Alliance is far superior to the Horde and can hold them in submission. The Horde could just as easily kick the Alliance out. It's not an issue of what the Alliance will allow the Horde to do, it's an issue of what the Horde will allow the Alliance to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    UC is still occupied by orc guards and hell wrathgate was two expansions ago.

I'd like it. Ally has been stomped on enough, it would be nice for at least a little while to occupy Org. Plus, it makes sense.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there will be a deal between the horde rebels and alliance to trade og for UC(Lordearon) after they killed garrosh. Or the Alliance will just barely be able to kill him but will not have enough troups to keep the city secured... There is a lot of possibilities that sound more reasonable than yours.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migrin View Post
    Maybe there will be a deal between the horde rebels and alliance to trade og for UC(Lordearon) after they killed garrosh. Or the Alliance will just barely be able to kill him but will not have enough troups to keep the city secured... There is a lot of possibilities that sound more reasonable than yours.
    yea the forsaken would really love this idea wouldn't they, it would spark one hell of a horde civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    This.

And you Hordies get it good as well - it's simply cosmetical whereas the Alliance lost a bunch of quests (I loved to level in Southshore, personally). If the idea pisses you off - great, that's the point.
    Please tell me when the Horde occupied half of Stormwind. I must have been missing that.

Aside from the big shitstorm that would go down on Blizzard from Horde-players, your Berlin-Example doesn't even make sense. Otherwise Horde players couldn't get into the other part of the city, where alliance players could live...

Deleted
    as stupid as this idea is... blizzard would never EVER do this... would you like it if stormwind was half horde and half alliance? becouse that does not make any sense at all that the most pride capital of the horde occupied by some alliance... i think the horde would rather slaughter the alliance then to let this happen and im not talking about the garrosh horde i mean the real horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I don't think the goblins themselves have a real goblin city so I believe that it is even. And Theramore getting destroyed was pretty much a no brainer. If you ever read any of the books, you know the Horde(part of it) had a real problem that Alliance had settled so close to them. It was a problem from the get go, if Garrosh did not attack it, he would just be stupid.

This expansion has a moral behind it, that the Horde and Alliance fighting is senseless. After we kill Garrosh, the Horde and Alliance will try to better their relations, not worsen them by trying to occupy each other's cities. We have a coming threat to Azeroth, and it is far greater then our quarrels of Horde vs. Allaince.
    So the worgen city wasn't given to worgen because of balance. See? This confirms my point. People always say they don't want balance in story, but when Hordies ask for it, they get it, when Alliance ask for it, they're whiners.

That said, why does the Horde attack all the time everything? When does Alliance attack something? On their own, alone? Org does not count, since we're doing it with the rebel Horde, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post

I'm sorry, I thought people wanted the story to not be equal. I say that if one capital of a faction has foreign invaders in it it's not equal. And that's good storytelling.

Also, Theramore was a capital in lore.

Deleted
    to be honest this comes up and I don't see how people think the alliance will have any say, Org is the main stronghold of the horde, and has travel links with the other capitals and is on an island dominated by horde forces, the only real alliance foothold got took out by garrosh, so to me the alliance will be luck to be allowed to leave with their lives never mind imposing any restrictions on the horde.

you have to remember the alliance will only be sending a force to help with the siege that will reduce during the siege, the horde on the other hand has the entire goblin forces to the north, the trolls to the south and the tauren just a bit to the west, this is before the undead and bloodelf forces sent over, where near org the alliance have the nightelf city but they still dont have a direct path to org they have to come through horde controlled areas.

so to me the peace that is meant to hinge will rely on the alliance leaving peacefully so the horde doesn't just massacre the alliance force and set the war off big time.

Deleted
    It could all depend on what condition Orgrimmar is in at the end.
    1)If its significantly damaged the alliance could deem it as no longer a threat. You could create two orgrimmars the outer/top side which is the ruins and a rebuild one underneath/smaller inside city.
    2)Have a low level pve quest to retake orgrimmar and phase it. so <level 10 don't have orgrimmar and >10 have a horde one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please remember that there is a Civil War brewing in the Horde right now, with the reality of a full-on Civil War in the final patch being incredibly likely. If the Alliance tried to occupy the Capital of the Horde, they would quickly see that the Horde will be fast to drop their personal bickering to defend their land.

The resulting war would decimate both sides and cost the Alliance and Horde far more than the half-war that the Alliance is going to be dealing with in the leadup to Garrosh losing power. An intelligent leader would defeat the corrupt leader, give the faction over to more sensible brains, and get the hell out.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    to be honest this comes up and I don't see how people think the alliance will have any say, Org is the main stronghold of the horde, and has travel links with the other capitals and is on an island dominated by horde forces, the only real alliance foothold got took out by garrosh, so to me the alliance will be luck to be allowed to leave with their lives never mind imposing any restrictions on the horde.

you have to remember the alliance will only be sending a force to help with the siege that will reduce during the siege, the horde on the other hand has the entire goblin forces to the north, the trolls to the south and the tauren just a bit to the west, this is before the undead and bloodelf forces sent over, where near org the alliance have the nightelf city but they still dont have a direct path to org they have to come through horde controlled areas.

so to me the peace that is meant to hinge will rely on the alliance leaving peacefully so the horde doesn't just massacre the alliance force and set the war off big time.
    Really lets look at some issues, the night elfs have thier entire force ready and will play a big role in the assault on org, they also now have malfurion back in the picture as one of their leaders. The dreani also have the majority of their forces on the same continent as org so saying that garrosh took out the only real foothold is not really true.

also saying the alliance will only send a small force is crazy, from a military standpoint they will want to send a big force to negotiate terms with whomever become the new war chief. most likely they will tell the horde to leave the nelf zones after the damage that garrosh did.

I won't spoil anything but having read tides of war Jaina now has access to a huge force and will play a massive role in the siege of org.
    Also speaking of which people who think garrosh still has this super weapon ready. he does not it was taken from him and given to the kirin tor for safe keeping.

while i dont think that the alliance (which I am btw) will hold org for long, i do believe that there will be a huge alliance force within and surrounding org, so the idea that the horde will simply push the alliance back would be folly.

TLDR; the horde army is split down the middle Garrosh forces vs insurgents (baine etc) but the alliance will be one giant unit. so after the battle the alliance "should" have the upper hand in forces due to the Garrosh horde killing other thrall horde.
    Last edited by JudgePayne; 2012-11-09 at 03:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its not illogical that the alliance just leaves orgrimmar, since we got absolutely no idea whats going to happen between now and defeating Garrosh. For all we know Anduin comes down and haves a little chat with Baine and Vol´jin then negotiates how to deal with things, so they wouldn´t stand with the same situation afterwards.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

I agree mandible that its not illogical for the alliance to just leave but i'm sure the other leaders tyrande & Malf , Varian Wrynn hell even greymane would want to negotiate terms of surrender of their lands back. thats why i think they will send a huge force.

Worgen get their city and we alliance regain a foothold in the north.
    night elfs get their forest back as it is sacred to them and thrall baine and vol'jin love the whole sacred thing.
    varian wants northwatch hold reinforced and would probably want theremore to be rebuilt .