Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because I felt Dwarf was a townie yesterday so I didn't join the hammer then. Today is a different story. Are you with Fire too though? Or are you going to doom us as the townie the mafia needs to hammer me?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Because I felt Dwarf was a townie yesterday so I didn't join the hammer then. Today is a different story. Are you with Fire too though? Or are you going to doom us as the townie the mafia needs to hammer me?
    If we lynched him, we'd have more VT's than we do now. I know it's hindsight, but still, with two BT VTs still out, it would have been best to lynch in any situation, even if Dwarf turned out to be a regular VT.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you're mafia at this point. Voting on deca without giving a reason, without even explaining what you were doing and thus causing us to no lynch, and then trying to do the same again today until I asked you about the reason...yea. I can't see how you could be a townie really. Also fake claiming cop? No idea why you'd do that, your only reason is 'seems fishy' but you're willing to fake claim cop to take him down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Pretty sure you're mafia at this point. Voting on deca without giving a reason, without even explaining what you were doing and thus causing us to no lynch, and then trying to do the same again today until I asked you about the reason...yea. I can't see how you could be a townie really. Also fake claiming cop? No idea why you'd do that, your only reason is 'seems fishy' but you're willing to fake claim cop to take him down?
    I'm the farthest from mafia one can get lol

and I never claimed cop lol. Fire assumed I was claiming and I openly said I wasn't cop.

Also, I ask you this: How can you be "pretty sure" I'm mafia when you've admitted you thought Lysah was scum and she turned out to be town. That just says to me that your scum sensing abilities are abysmal at best and none of us should take your assumptions of who is and isn't scum serious.
    Last edited by Loaf; 2012-11-16 at 02:27 AM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always think Lysah is scum though. Every game, don't know why. It's just her play style. With you, I don't.

And you're right, I misread your not the cop post...

But still the conversation went like this
    "Give a reason"
    "He's fishy"
    "Give a proper reason/are you the cop?"
    "I'm not the cop"

???
    Where is your reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always think Lysah is scum though. Every game, don't know why. It's just her play style. With you, I don't.

And you're right, I misread your not the cop post...

But still the conversation went like this
    "Give a reason"
    "He's fishy"
    "Give a proper reason/are you the cop?"
    "I'm not the cop"

???
    Where is your reason?
    Mostly b/c last game with Maj being new, he was scum and since this is Deca's first game, he's possibly scum and I'm not going to let him get by with "well he's new" like everyone did with Maj(granted I was on Maj's team last game so I actually liked that view, but I'm town this game so I'm not letting that fly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there you go, that wasn't so hard was it? Coming up with a reason. I mean it makes no sense, you've gone from not lynching someone for being new to lynching someone for being new, but still. A reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly b/c last game with Maj being new, he was scum and since this is Deca's first game, he's possibly scum and I'm not going to let him get by with "well he's new" like everyone did with Maj(granted I was on Maj's team last game so I actually liked that view, but I'm town this game so I'm not letting that fly)
    Yes, I'm possibly scum, so are you, and everyone else in this thread. >.> Being new doesn't mean that I'm scum (which I'm not, not that I can actually prove that though).

FoS: Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not scum though! Firebert is though

LYNCH FIREBERT 2012!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not scum though! Firebert is though
    Lysah Mk. II is born.

UNVOTE.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Lysah Mk. II is born.

UNVOTE.
    I keep thinking you're Arlee. Stop pretending to be Arlee.

And that has to be the most convoluted way of saying you're not scum in the history of this game Decagon.

Well have most of today and tonight to figure something out. Everybody will have a chance to vote.

As for me, while I still think Eniah and Kisuro are hiding something, I believe that between the pair of them Firebert and Worgenite is at least 1 too many Scum for this game. Of the pair of them I think, that 4/16 is still nagging at me far too much to let it slide, especially since you yourself pointed out there were 5 Scum previously in thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If the Flawed VTs hit anyone and everyone, it would be possible for every day to be a No-Lynch and the VTs to secure the game by randomly NKing Town threats (especially with only 5 anti-Town targets). Hence, Flawed VTs only hit VTs/Town-aligned players (I forget which).

Seems unfair, but if the Mafia suddenly go from 4 to 2 in a night by Flawed VTs then that's far more unfair.
    VOTE Firebert

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS: Kisuro, Rolo and Eniah (in that order)

Still think worgi is scum but I'm betting the above are too, not all but I'd bet there's at least 1-2 there. Had to go to page 23 to find a post by Eniah, 22 for Kisuro and 24 I think for rolo. Since this day started Rolo and Eniah have had 2 posts, Kisuro has one. What the hell, even if they're town how do they expect us to win with activity like that?

If I'm working this out right, Kusuro's last post was almost 48hours ago...that's ridiculous. Anything could happen in that time. Chances are they're scum and willing to sit back while we fight amongst out selves (In before they suddenly mysteriously return shortly after I post this)

Someone else go and check to make sure I'm correct on that and havn't missed posts (only like 4 pages to check....including this one) because I just got back from work so a bit tired

Unvote
    Vote: Kisuro.

Deleted
    Hey guys Just came home from school, Ye sorry about my "inactivity" was progressing hardmodes last night and we raided pretty much nonestop between 19:00 to 03:00, so when we quit I was exhausted and just went to bed.

Either way I'm inclined to agree with worgenite on Decagon, last game I knew Majad (as sure as one can be, without being the cop) but no one agreed with me, just blaming it on him/her being new. so.

Vote: Decagon
    FoS: Kisuro

Deleted
    Vote Firebert
    FoS Worg

My opinion is that they are both scum, with one rolling SK and the other batting for Mafia.
    Seriously, look at the situation: We had 2 unknown roles dead, so the game could have very easily been 4v4v1 and Mafia could have jumped on a vote right away when a townie placed a vote (see Lysah during last game).

Yet Firebert and Worg both felt comfortable placing their votes without a care in the world, almost as if they knew Mafia wouldn't jump at the chance. They both claim they are good at the game so logically thinking, that means they both knew there wouldn't be an instalynch. Doesn't this ring any alarms in your heads guys?
    When you add to the bunch that Fire was willing to prolong D2 even with Dwarf making suspicious posts, I don't feel bad about trying to lynch him. If I guess correctly, I will be dead tonight and our Cop is dead already

/fingers crossed for Doc still being alive

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree firebert and worg are both scum, since no ones going with Kisuro (Definitely one of the mafians allies imo), I'll have to shift my vote.

Unvote

Vote: Firebert

Honestly of the three mentioned, firebert is the one I'm least confident in, much rather see a worg lynch as I'm positive he's scum.

I don't believe deca to be scum, just on the basis that he's new anyway (I won't dismiss the possibility all together, but being new isn't a good enough reason)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kisuro (Definitely one of the mafians allies imo)
    You're wrong about this, and I'm glad to see nobody else followed you. I've been crazy busy at work and I missed the day starting. I now need to catch up on what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    You're wrong about this, and I'm glad to see nobody else followed you. I've been crazy busy at work and I missed the day starting. I now need to catch up on what happened.
    But you were gone 48hours!
    Surely at some point there was time to check back on the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you were gone 48hours!
    Surely at some point there was time to check back on the thread.
    When I last saw the thread, it was night. Then things went pear-shaped at work, and I really did have more important stuff to do. And then I simply forgot. It happens. Make of that what you will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing changed in the thread from the last post I made (#476) to when you posted Ana (#492). I went to bed about 7 hours after my post at which point Firebert unvoted. Now that I'm awake and at work, I should be available for some time. Sorry if my not posting every 5th post is losing this game for the town, but frankly there have been more issues working against the town then that. We had a lynch on Dwarf, minus 2 people not holding their vote. Even with Worgenites town posturing and wanting to vote (today) to actually have a lynch, he didn't in our previous day; choosing to stick with deca. That "smells fishy" in my book.

FoS Worgenite.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 06:44 AM ----------

Vote on Firebert sits at 4, needing one more to lynch and send to night. And I apologize Anakso, I didn't quite remember what I had posted yesterday. I FoSd fire but raised suspicion on Worgenite. He received a few votes, but I believe those were all or mostly unvoted. We have plenty of time to hammer in this vote, but we did as well with the vote on Dwarf. I think whn it comes between fire and Worg, it's not a matter if whom we lynch, but who we lynch first.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Just went to check the day deadline and you're right we have plenty of time, just hopefully another dwarf doesn't happen (sudden unvotes)
    I also agree on both worg and fire being scum, almost definitley.

@Keleb. THANK YOU! I was staring at the EST trying to work it out then looked down and saw Western Australian time!
    <3