whos good at macros?

#showtooltip judgement
    /startattack
    /cast [target=focus,exists,harm] judgement; judgement
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

thats my current judgement macro, it will judge my focus target if i have one but my normal target if i dont, its there any way to change this so it will judge my current target while my focus is out of range?
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    #showtooltip judgement
    /startattack
    /cast [target=focus,exists,harm] judgement; judgement
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

thats my current judgement macro, it will judge my focus target if i have one but my normal target if i dont, its there any way to change this so it will judge my current target while my focus is out of range?
    i dont think macros are able to "think" like that
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

i dont see why not though, basically a priority loop if possible if you cant do focus then do current targets
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    #showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] Judgement
    /cast [nomodifier:shift] Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    #showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] Judgement
    /cast [nomodifier:shift] Judgement
    thats just a shift modifier

Deleted
    thats just a shift modifier
    problem? you can keep your focus target while attacking ur target and with pressing down shift u cast it on ur focus target
    Dont like shift?

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 01:13 AM ----------

im not sure but /targetenemy attacks ur nearst target so if that works for you..

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 01:16 AM ----------

Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2011-03-21 at 12:16 AM.

I like how my macro is right now, it attacks my focus target if i have one, for keeping up 2 stacks of censure, but if the focus is out of range it wont cast judgement at all, i just want to know if theres a way to make my macro judge my current target in that situation

I like how my macro is right now, it attacks my focus target if i have one, for keeping up 2 stacks of censure, but if the focus is out of range it wont cast judgement at all, i just want to know if theres a way to make my macro judge my current target in that situation
    Macros aren't "smart" like that. If you have a focus target, it will always cast that on your focus target no matter what the range is. You'll have to add a modifier key to eyeball if your target is too far away.

i dont see why not though, basically a priority loop if possible if you cant do focus then do current targets
    There is no priority loops in macro, it's not allowed.
    Macro engine stops execution after first failed command, which in your case will be "do focus". Command to do current target will never be processed.

That's my judgement macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,nomod:alt][] Judgement
    It's simple as brick, sadly can't do better than that.

What you can do however ... is write a really good focus macro to make your switching fluid and easy ... No, I'm not posting mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    There is no priority loops in macro, it's not allowed.
    Macro engine stops execution after first failed command, which in your case will be "do focus". Command to do current target will never be processed.

That's my judgement macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,nomod:alt][] Judgement
    It's simple as brick, sadly can't do better than that.

What you can do however ... is write a really good focus macro to make your switching fluid and easy ... No, I'm not posting mine.
    Or u are smart enough to press shift...

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 01:40 AM ----------

I tried it for half an hour now and i think its not possible with a macro, however there could be a way if u know how to use scripts
    If not then go with the shift macro i would use it nevertheless and i dont get why u refuse to use it ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Or u are smart enough to press shift...

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 01:40 AM ----------

I tried it for half an hour now and i think its not possible with a macro, however there could be a way if u know how to use scripts
    If not then go with the shift macro i would use it nevertheless and i dont get why u refuse to use it ^^
    Just no possible way to do it script or macro you can't make something target different based on range. Smart macros are a thing of the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could try using multiple macros; one that casts Judgement on your focus, one that casts Judgement on your target, and a third that simulates clicks on the previous two in the correct order.

Probably won't work, and I can't test it myself, but perhaps something to consider.

Deleted
    necroing and old thread but yea, looking for a target focus judge macro. The stuff in here doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone have something decent that if possible judges your focus target (if you have one) and otherwise just judges your current target?

thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy ancient thread Batman! This thread is way beyond it's prime, please do not necro threads over three months with the exception of timeless ones. If you have any questions feel free to post in any applicable (current) thread, or create your own! Closing!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature