Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiva View Post
    After downloading the latest update (this morning) i get error messages when i want to check/uncheck boxes in optionpanel and im unable to make changes at all
    Very strange, I tested it both for backward compatability and fresh install. Something is different on my PC then.
    Can you try deleting AffDots.lua and AffDots.lua.bak files in "WoW/WTF/Account/%YourName%/SavedVariables" folder?

One thing I noticed on training dummy - when Windsong haste procs, UA damage is not updated. That is because while haste increases dot dps (by ticking faster), it does not increase it's overall damage unless it gets to a breakpoint. So optimally addon should display dps instead of total damage.

Also I have full intention to add timer for procs/buffs, otherwise they can be wasted if you refresh 0.01 second after it has expired. Some kind of timer with "window of opportunity" I guess. Plus more customizable layout, not fixed sizes/positions as it is now.

Agony not refreshing bug is tricky, there are occasions when dot application/refresh does not appear in combalog. It is possible that it cannot be fixed.

Unrelated: In case someone wonders just how bad it is to allow Agony to drop, it is the same as losing 3,6 ticks of 10 stack Agony.
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2012-11-15 at 09:15 AM.

I sent a message to Ridcully about proc tracking and addon telling you if the dots will turn into green or the proc will expire before that happens. Hopefully, if its implemented, we will have a robot which dots everything for us^^

Can you work on adding a fel flame bug tracker?

15+ Year Old Account
    Did the update, but now nothing is working. Tried to delete folder and reinstall fresh, but I'm not getting any information. All the numbers are zeros, I have it set to horizontal, but it's displayed as vertical, and arranging it so it reads Haunt, Agony, Corruption, UA does nothing. My biggest concern is obviously everything just reading zero, including the amount of shards for Haunt.

Gotta say, before the update, that this addon was incredible... it makes it really easy to go from tanking to warlocking in alt runs, so I can't wait till it's working again.

Deleted
    I deleted the folder and reinstalled it again...but get the same problems as Gritalian said. Nothing is working....everything is at 0 and doesnt change when im in combat.

Very sorry about that. Are there any error messages? Can you try this one?
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...fDots-1.05.zip

is it possible to disable yellow and red colors? I really don't want to see any indications when NOT to cast dots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Very sorry about that. Are there any error messages? Can you try this one?
    Same problem

this is the message im getting when im logged in:

Date: 2012-11-15 12:13:04
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    attempt to index field 'agony' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    AffDots\AffDots.lua:531: GetDotDmg()
    AffDots\AffDots.lua:603: GetRatings()
    AffDots\AffDots.lua:802:
    AffDots\AffDots.lua:749
    Locals:
    damage_bonus = 1.6578942295346
    haste_bonus = 1.7823753818103
    agony_ticks = 13
    corruption_ticks = 10
    ua_ticks = 8
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 77.619159406812
    (*temporary) = 78
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'agony' (a nil value)"
    crit = 9.7941961288452
    mastery = 51.000170135498
    haste = 12.209808349609
    agony = 137
    spd = 23451
    agony_bonus = 1
    corruption = 89
    corruption_bonus = 1.1
    ua = 78
    ua_bonus = 1

delete wtf folder settings and the lua. codes, and reinstalled from the link you provided ridcully.
    Not working anymore

If it's not too much trouble, can you temporarily disable all other addons and see if it loads propertly?

yea that seems to work. So looks like it might be conflicting with another addon.

Seems to be all working now mate, and also looks like a few other minor things were fixed in the interface.
    Once again solid work keep it up.

Thanks a lot for testing it. Sorry again, pretty stupid mistake from my part (global variables = bad).

Direct link, Curse needs some time to approve uploaded files:
    Do not use 1.04.

Deleted
    Ah, its working! Thank you very much!

I dont know if it's asked before, but is it possible to change the opacity of the colors? I would like it to be 100%.

I very much appriciate you putting this together.

Suggestion for additions later..
    Can you add in an option for a sound queue unique to each dot? I use this mod in conjunction with a dot timer bar, and im having a little trouble getting use to watching both of them fast enough to be effective, so a sound queue on one of them might be a nice addition. especially if we could select a sound file to play for each dot.

Best add on ever! Thanks!

I really enjoy using this addon as affliction. My suggestion: Replace the two numbers comparing dot damage based on current stats and active dot power by a single percentage figure. This would improve clarity and allow faster decisions without calculating

Althogether this is the most useful addon for raiding warlocks since a long time. Keep it up!!

Deleted
    Hey

really nice addon, but is there any add of you are in demo or destro that the window is hide ?

Auctionator seems to be keeping this addon from working.