Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanardam View Post
    wait..do you know that nobodies ((read here, the palestinians)) can leave the Gaza Bank at all without get shoot or kick back inside by the IDF or the Egyptian military ?

Its a big outdoor prison without hopes.

In a way, get bombs and kill are the only way to freedom.

*grimdark,etc.
    So ask yourself, why do the Egyptians want to keep the Palestinians in Gaza, I suppose they are anti-Palestinian too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    So ask yourself, why do the Egyptians want to keep the Palestinians in Gaza, I suppose they are anti-Palestinian too, right?
    It is quite well known that all arab countries, just like Israel are viewing Palestinian as second class citizen and only want to use them as lever against Israel.

This is evident of Palestinian treatment whenever their areas were manned by someone else than Israel.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

A bus just exploded in Tel Aviv via an explosive charge, according to initial reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    A bus just exploded in Tel Aviv via an explosive charge, according to initial reports.
    Palis back to doing what they do best, exploding in buses and restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Palis back to doing what they do best, exploding in buses and restaurants.
    Even though the Hamas run TV station, Al-Aqsa, has praised the explosion, it's still unclear who's responsible for it.

Even though the Hamas run TV station, Al-Aqsa, has praised the explosion, it's still unclear who's responsible for it.
    obviously it wasn't a blue eye'd hotty from sweden.

No, but they're saying it might have been a "private" operation. We shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anders Breivik was though to be a "Muslim extremist" according to initial reports. Guess what? it was a bullshit. Until official reports come or someone take responsibility for the attack you can't be really sure who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Anders Breivik was though to be a "Muslim extremist" according to initial reports. Guess what? it was a bullshit. Until official reports come or someone take responsibility for the attack you can't be really sure who did it.
    Indeed. During the time of suicide bombings, some organizations loved taking responsibility for things they didn't do. I wonder if this will be similar.

Indeed. During the time of suicide bombings, some organizations loved taking responsibility for things they didn't do. I wonder if this will be similar.
    none of them would take responsibility even if they did it, it would lead to a ground invasion.

none of them would take responsibility even if they did it, it would lead to a ground invasion.
    That's what I'm also thinking. It would lead to a shitstorm.

That's what I'm also thinking. It would lead to a shitstorm.
    nvm
    "Hamas, the militant Palestinian group that has run Gaza since 2007, said in loudspeaker announcements in Gaza City that it had carried out the attack."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20425352

nvm
    "Hamas, the militant Palestinian group that has run Gaza since 2007, said in loudspeaker announcements in Gaza City that it had carried out the attack."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20425352
    But don't forget, Israel is the one who deliberately targets civilians...

Well, I hope the IDF deals with Hamas appropriately.

don't worry the spinners will come and claim the bus was full of soldiers and had a tank strapped on it's roof.

Yes how dare they attack back after Israel starts killing children (before Hamans started shooting rockets) and how dare they fight back after you attack them and civilians.

Double standards.....

And to answer the question of why Egypt participates in the blockade, it is because they are getting allot of money from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Yes how dare they attack back after Israel starts killing children (before Hamans started shooting rockets) and how dare they fight back after you attack them and civilians.

Double standards.....

And to answer the question of why Egypt participates in the blockade, it is because they are getting allot of money from the US.
    Assuming you're even correct (you're not), how does a blowing up a civilian bus constitute "fighting back"?

don't worry the spinners will come and claim the bus was full of soldiers and had a tank strapped on it's roof.
    Except the israeli news says the bus was empty.

The amount of idiocy and miss information in this thread is shocking. I can't believe what I am reading here. Go educate yourselves on the truth before you write things that make you look like morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Except the israeli news says the bus was empty.

The amount of idiocy and miss information in this thread is shocking. I can't believe what I am reading here. Go educate yourselves on the truth before you write things that make you look like morons.
    So what of those 14 injured people?

So what of those 14 injured people?
    the Israeli paper i read said 3 people were injured in the bus bomb that JUST happened that Hamas claims responsibly for. I'm talking about people thinking Israel targets civilians when Hamas builds their missles in high civilian populations. Israel always trys to minimize civilian casualties because unlike Hamas, (notice I said hamas not Arabs) we care about all living people, black white middle eastern, arab. I lived for 4 years in a city right next to the green line, view distance to Ramallah. We had arab workers constantly.

I live up near Jerusalem right now, and I can walk thru my streets of a completly jewish city and there are arab workers all over the place. We don't shun them, they work the same jobs we do.

There is a childrens hospital that is taking in children casualties from Gaza. Its located in Israel, not Gaza. We don't target civlians, they do. Think about all the suicide bombs over the past few years. They killed civilians.

Sorry for the poor typing I'm on a small notebook thing I borrowed so I could respond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfson_Medical_Center edit to include link

Just read an updated artical, my word of mouth information was incorrect, the bus was not empty, but it was a civilan bus (A dan bus is a city to city bus)
    "A terrorist blew blown up a Dan local bus on Shaul HaMelech street in central Tel Aviv aroun noon. Five people suffered serious injuries, and two are in serious condition while three people are in moderate conditon. No one was killed.

Twenty-one people have been evacuated to Icholov Hospital, most of them with lesser injuries. Others are being treated for emotional shock.

Eyewitnesses said that that the terrorist boarded the bus, placed a suspicious package there and then fled. Police arrested one suspect but later released him when it became clear he had no connection with the attack.

Authorities said there was no advanced warning of a terrorist attack. No terrorist group has yet taken responsibility for the attack, but Islamic Jihad and Hamas have threatened to strike anywhere in Israel.

TV images showed the bus with its windows blown out and its metal frame contorted from the force of the blast, in images reminiscent of scenes from previous terrorist bombings in the Second Intifada, also known as the Oslo War.

The front window was completely shattered and glass littered the floor as the wounded were loaded into ambulances by an army of medics, AFP reported."
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2012-11-21 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    the Israeli paper i read said 3 people were injured in the bus bomb that JUST happened that Hamas claims responsibly for. I'm talking about people thinking Israel targets civilians when Hamas builds their missles in high civilian populations. Israel always trys to minimize civilian casualties because unlike Hamas, (notice I said hamas not Arabs) we care about all living people, black white middle eastern, arab. I lived for 4 years in a city right next to the green line, view distance to Ramallah. We had arab workers constantly.

I live up near Jerusalem right now, and I can walk thru my streets of a completly jewish city and there are arab workers all over the place. We don't shun them, they work the same jobs we do.

There is a childrens hospital that is taking in children casualties from Gaza. Its located in Israel, not Gaza. We don't target civlians, they do. Think about all the suicide bombs over the past few years. They killed civilians.

Sorry for the poor typing I'm on a small notebook thing I borrowed so I could respond.
    Ah, current live reports are saying about 21 injured.

Indeed, Israel tries to minimize casualties, and even treats Gazans here in Israel. But those who are against Israel will twist it to fit their agenda (there's a fine example of this specific issue a few pages back).