Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

My monk is so bad...

Haven't seen any of these threads but there sure is a need for one now. So let's begin.

My monk tank is so bad, healers would rather get a dungeon deserter debuff than heal me.
    My 90 pvp monk is so bad, a ganker refused to kill me and said he doesn't gank lowbies.
    My monk is so bad at pvp, it has no synergy with any arena comp.
    My monk is so bad at pvp that bg bots kick me at the start of the bg.
    My monk is so bad at pvp that enhancement shamans say I'm underpowered.

Deleted
    My monk is so bad, I don't see the point of this thread.....?

Deleted
    My monk is so bad that i made comparison of cc that healers have ! and decided to make druid after

What exactly is the point of this thread? Can't tell if joking or just complaining...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    What exactly is the point of this thread? Can't tell if joking or just complaining...
    It's for fun. Several classes had such a thread. It's obviously to complain but also laugh about it.

Sounds like someone rolled a Monk thinking theyd be overpowered like DKs were when they were first introduced, and doesnt like the results.

My Monk is so bad I OoM in 5-mans.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    My monk is so bad, that I decided to go on a forum to bitch and make pointless threads, fuck off with this stuff... I'm actually being violently sick right now. You're disgusting, please die.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-11-10 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orukmeta View Post
    Sounds like someone rolled a Monk thinking theyd be overpowered like DKs were when they were first introduced, and doesnt like the results.
    It would have suffice if they were as op as current warriors or dks or feral druids or ret palas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    My monk is so bad, that I decided to go on a forum to bitch and make pointless threads, fuck off with this stuff... I'm actually being violently sick right now. You're disgusting, please die.

[Infracted]
    O_o don't get your warrior on us please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    It would have suffice if they were as op as current warriors or dks or feral druids or ret palas.
    Ret palas..... Really?

lol, gotta love getting Vote kicked by bots! funny way to get across your point OP. But you are in uncharted waters here... never heard of Blizz adding anything to WoW that was underpowered at start, usually just the opposite - monks should be facerolling EVERYTHING right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    usually just the opposite - monks should be facerolling EVERYTHING right about now.
    They specifically said they're avoiding a repeat of the DK situation. So no, they shouldn't.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the idea of a fun thread is lost on people these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking this is purely a user error type deal. I tank for dungeons with more praise than anything, heal in LFR and BGs/arenas and I have no complaints. Might wanna change your opinion from "My monk is so bad" to "I'm so bad at my monk"...

This is an interesting theme we got going here.

My Monk is so bad, it got steam rolled by an Arms Warrior...

Then again, so does any class

Deleted
    My monk is so good that I top dps our raidgroup in tanking gear when ever there is only one tank needed.
    See wat I did thar!

Deleted
    My monk is so bad, Petepete posted it on memebase

Deleted
    My monk is so bad I rolled a hunter