Deleted

What does this change mean?

Stance of the Wise Serpent (New) Increases healing done by 0%, replaces your Energy resource with Mana, grants hit and expertise equal to 0% Spirit gained from items or effects. Increases haste from items by 0%. Your attack power is equal to 0% of your spell power, and you no longer benefit from other sources of attack power. In addition, you also gain Eminence, causing you to heal the lowest health nearby target within 20 yards for an amount equal to 50% of non-autoattack damage you deal.

I take it the 0% values will change?

The 0%'s are often what you see when this stuff gets datamined. It will clearly change. Really the only reason this got picked up at all by datamining is probably just a tooltip change. I believe there is nothing in that list that hasn't already been discussed or datamined for 5.1 (the big change being the extra haste scaling).

It is just that it is now added a haste bonus to the tooltip, the exp/hit is still gained but it is not showed as far as i know )the change is that we now get 50% more haste) wich we dont atm)

10+ Year Old Account
    no, it's completely accurate!

we now no longer benefit from haste at all, and gets no AP or hit/exp from any sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post

we now no longer benefit from haste at all, and gets no AP or hit/exp from any sources.
    So fistweaving no longer exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly! 1

Someone with 164 post doesn't know how to read datamined changes? o.O...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post

you forgot the 20% nerf to ALL our healing so.. i think its a datamining bug

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    Someone with 164 post doesn't know how to read datamined changes? o.O...
    Someone with 701 posts doesn't know that not everyone is in-the-know about datamined figures? o.O...