Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

CONGRATS BLOOD LEGION - REALM SPAM 6/6 HoF

gogo new #1 guild in the world ^_^

For this raid.*

If it's true, Grats BL. I hope we have some nice Rig-rage footage.

well dont they have to hold onto the kill for atleast 24 hours before an EU guild kills it to "technically" be world first? or am i having my who gets maintenance first backwards lol

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    For this raid.*
    this, anyway grats for them getting it first this time. mostly matters to get the 2.
    and to the person above, technically yes, but then people will say if paragon gets it oh hur durr 10man r easier guiz.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    well dont they have to hold onto the kill for atleast 24 hours before an EU guild kills it to "technically" be world first? or am i having my who gets maintenance first backwards lol
    You have it right, EU get it Wednesday and US get it Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't fix the first boss until EU already had it, so there is no "waiting 24 hours" for it. It is a world first for this raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You have it right, EU get it Wednesday and US get it Tuesday.
    ok, i mean im in no way a fan boy of any guild EU or US, but i think it would be fair that if an EU guild kills it within the next couple hours, they would had to have done it in fewer attempts, most likely.

oh that is a good point haizer, forgot about that.

but you know wowprogress will still give the bonus to any EU guild that kills it today regardless of the first boss being bugged lol, but oh well, they know it in their hearts they got it first legit.

Deleted
    grats to them. Won't happen for Sha of Fear though

ok, i mean im in no way a fan boy of any guild EU or US, but i think it would be fair that if an EU guild kills it within the next couple hours, they would had to have done it in fewer attempts, most likely.

EU got MOP first, they had a headstart since the start

completely wrong, the first boss went through like 5 hotfixes before it was "killable" or even thought about and that was a day after EU got it. So US guilds actually spent a full day on vizir wasting time on an overtuned boss. Then US and EU all killed the next bosses at the same time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they just got lucky many us guilds who had est raiders such as vodka were still recovering from the hurricane, grats to them tho, finally they got a world first.

10+ Year Old Account

but you know wowprogress will still give the bonus to any EU guild that kills it today regardless of the first boss being bugged lol, but oh well, they know it in their hearts they got it first legit.
    Yeah, usually I'd just say "let's wait to see who got the kill faster in terms of when they received the instance/difficulty", but seeing the problems my friends in Vodka and BL had doing it; I know they got off to an even start at the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    completely wrong, the first boss went through like 5 hotfixes before it was "killable" or even thought about and that was a day after EU got it. So US guilds actually spent a full day on vizir wasting time on an overtuned boss. Then US and EU all killed the next bosses at the same time.
    is reading too hard for you? after someone already stated that and i acknowledged it

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haizer View Post
    They didn't fix the first boss until EU already had it, so there is no "waiting 24 hours" for it. It is a world first for this raid.
    There is a waiting 24hours, because the US start first over EU, So they count the time from when the raid went up, to when it gets killed

So happy for Blood Legion, especially for Kruciel and Sinner, nice talking with you guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate BL as much as the next person, but to say "OH THEY GOT LUCKY, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN" is a bit stupid, it's world first so give them some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    There is a waiting 24hours, because the US start first over EU, So they count the time from when the raid went up, to when it gets killed
    no guild was able to kill the first boss for a while due to bugs, not until EU was able to attempt it, so both EU and US had a flat straight even and fair race to the last boss, there is really nothing else that needs to be said on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    The first 24 hours didn't matter because Zor'lok was not killed until the 2nd hotfix. You'd have to calculate the time difference between when US and EU got that hotfix to scale when and if it's a WF.

Deleted
    Grats BL. It appears Method will always be 2nd

I don't think most people even care and honestly I don't either, but it's still impressive nonetheless, so that's why I'm here.